• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi *shy wave*

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccc

Hllo!

I'm ay Tuppnc. My full nam is Tuppnc-Poppy Humphrys, but my nicknams inclu ay Tuppy, ay Tuppy an just Tuppy. I'm a ral princss an hugly popular as I am soo bautiful. I'm a oront, you s, which is a long-hair cavy with a cool swirly bit of hair right on top of my ha. I think it's call a crst. It irritats my ys somtims but my Mummy always brushs it out th way.

oh, talking of my Mummy. Sh's call aura. Sh's 16 an knows lots about piggis. Sh runs two wbsits - [color]avrtising links rmov- an is writing a book at th momnt all about looking aftr us guina pigs. Wll, not us in particular. Just all about how to look aftr guina pigs in gnral.

aura osn't lik piggis living outoors as it can gt so col an w can fl a bit lonly, so w ar inoors. My husban, Sir harli-Parsly, liv inoors sinc th vry bginning. H's ha lots of visits to th vt for lots of small ramas. nothing srious. Sir harli is a mon Agouti Abyssinian - so gorgous! I liv with 2 vry clos frins as wll as Sir harli.
ay otti-Primros is a balck an tan English; such a swthart sh is. That wor - swthart - was so ma for hr. Princss Jasmin-Pachs is a crazy, crazy girl. Sh is an English too, with funky light wispy hairs coming from hr ars. It's so funny. hr colourings ar wir - vn Mummy osn't rally know what thy ar. Mayb somon ls will know whn thy s photos of us all - Mummy will post som pics latr on.

Anyway, Mummy ns to go to an appointmnt with th Miwif now - not for hr, but for our Dputy Mummy (aka aura's Mum). Sh's having twins soon - thy might hijack aura's 17th birthay in mi-Jun! Not to mntion min th ay bfor.

I will b back latr!

x ay Tuppnc x

[color]Morators not - inks in this post hav bn rmov - plas chck our ruls an guilins about avrtising xtrnal sits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tuppy and Laura. Welcome to this very friendly forum. Michele

[color]Hi aura,

Gla you ci to join th forum. Its lovly to hav you hr.

Hop you njoy posting an mting all th grat popl hr!

Elli x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tuppy,

It's Wiggy! Remember me - Wiggy and his watch tower? Tuppy and her tower of terror? Hehe that's me!

Welcome to the forum!

Wiggy, the piggy x

Hi Tuppy and welcome to the forums ;D Its great to have you here ;D

welcome to the best site ever I love the Royal sounding names, I have had a George and Henry and Arthur and Clara and Alfred and Louis and of course Albert thats about as Royal sounding as they get lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back