• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

staffie lass

Hello everyone I am Kate`s mom and the proud carer of 6 lovely piggies all ladies I have Lizzie, Lola, Ziggy, Bumble and 2 fairly new additions lovely ruby babies Tippytoes and Ruby, we also have 2 staffies, 1 very large lurcher, 1 very old Maine coon cat 3 rats 2 degus and lots of fish.

Hi there ;D

Welcome to this great forum, I had a staffie but she was stolen the day before her 1st birthday, 3 yrs ago now :(Hope you enjoy it here :)

Bev x x

It is awful how many staffies are stolen. we live in a quiet country area near Worcester but I have the staffies chipped and they wear tags on their collars saying they are snipped and chipped incase anyone would think they could take them to use for breeding. They would both jump into anyones car so it is a worry although of course they are never out alone .

Hi Kate's mum (i'm assuming its the Kate whos username on here is Starshine?)

Welcome to this great forum which you already have been told

Michele

Hi Kate's Mom! :D

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum. Your daughter is such a wonderful lady and i've adopted the two most goregous piggies ever from Kate. :) I bet you are really proud of all her fostering work!

Thank you for joining! :)

thank you I am very proud of Kate and the great work she does, all 6 of my pigs and the 3 rats were rehomed with me by Kate she is very persuasive !! BUT I didn`t take too much arm twisting :D

Hi Kates Mom, its great to have you here with us ;D Welcome to the forums ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back