hi wanted to say hello !

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

Hi ! anim
I'm new to the board so thought ild say hi ! i live in bristol, with my OH & 2 teenage kids & our aniamals, 4 dogs , 12 cats, 32 rescued piggies , 16 bunnies , 2 chins, 5 birds & tropical fish ! i love all my aniamls but my piggies r so brill, they give me hours of pleasure & i love having them , so hi & look forward to boring you all with pics ::)

ps thats stanley in my avtar, my sheltie :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Bramble

Thanks for joining! :)

My goodness, you have a lot of animals. I bet its harder looking after your OH and teenage kids then it is the animals LOL :)

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your animals anim

Reaction score
Hi loads of piggies.. that's great 88) plus all the other pets welcome to the site. :)

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just posted on one of your photo threads asking how many piggies you have and have just found this. My goodness you've got a lot of pets! I've only got 2 buns and 1 piggy (going to expand on that though). Where do they all live? You must have a huge house or shed ;D

B

bramble

no only a 3 bed semi ! bt one very big shed ! ;D I'm extremly lucky my oh is a daft as me, & we would rather go with out than see a animal suffer, i do rehome alot , as all the local pet stores know me, but iu also enjoy there company to & feel very privaliged ! ;)

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey, you're my nearest neighbour!

I am in Bath. Where abouts in Bristol are you? Ever come to Bath?

S

snugglypig

Hello Bramble,

welcome to the forum, I use to live just outside Bristol, your make me feel homesick.
I now live in Ireland
Can't wait to meet all your animals

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.