• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hiya everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello!

i was pointed this way by Deb(cavycrazy) and i was told you were all lovely so how could i resist? ;)

My names Belinda and i have 2 male piggies called Bill and Budd-i have had them for around a year now, though they are around 3 1/2 years old. they came from a rescue centre and boy am i glad i decided to have these little piggies!

unfortunately, Budd is not very well at all at the moment and I'm quite worried about him-i shall save that for a seperate post though.

look forward to seeing you all around the board! ;D

Belinda
xxxxx

Hi!
Welcome to our forum! I'm Joanna (everyone calls me Jo), I have a girl piggy named Goldie and 2 angel piggies, Buster and Princess.
I hope Budd gets well soon. x :)

Hi,

Welcome to this Rescue Friendly Forum.

I'm Michele aka Mrs Mod. I'm one of the Global Moderators on the forum. I also have 2 sows Jacques and Freddie.

Hope you find out soon what is wrong with Budd.

Michele

Hello Belinda

Welcome to the forum. Glad you popped on. Everyone is so nice on here, and piggie mad ;D

Hoping Budd is feeling better soon.

Deb x

hello,
welcome to this lovely place i only found it about a month or so ago and i found that everyone is just so lovely and always friendly and so willing to help if you need advise (((((((((((((((((big hug to everyone))))))))))))))))) ;D

Hiya!

Welcome to forum in Verity, I have 3 boys called Zubin, Eddie and Harry x

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm Kelly, have 11 piggies right now - 3 boars and 8 sows.

xx Kelly xx

I've said hello already in the other thread but...........

Hi i'm Bev and i've got 2 boys Piggie 7 months and Chester 8 months ;D ;D

You'll love it here :D

Hi Belinda,

Welcome to the forums.

I hope that Budd gets better soon and i'll check out your other post to see if there is any help of advice that I can give to you.

Ellie

Hi

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will love it here.

Love
Claire
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back