Hiya everyone,

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

[colorr][fontGorgia][siz2]HIYA! :-*

I havnt bn onlin in so long i think narly a month!

harlott was mant to spn 2 wks in hospital but w ar now in th thir wk, sh ha th opration but will not com hom until th rs can s sh is comfortabl in hr whlchair an if thy ha sn hr ystray thy woul probably hav snt hr straight hom bcaus sh was fin! but of cours thy int an now toay shs in a foul moo bcaus sh wants to com hom an thy kp saying sh can an not ltting hr!

I wnt back to collg but hav ha so much prssur about univrsity that i hav burnt out! an plus I'm rtaking my gcs maths so i hav ha that to contn with,

but i hav rtrat to my sh whn it all gts too much, Harry has bn such a lif savr, h is th most culy out of all th piggis an th chubbyist! hs HUGE! is a month youngr than him but hs twic his siz! so funny!

anyways just thought i say hi incas i cant gt on for a whil x[/siz][/font]

Last edited by a moderator:

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Hi Verity! :)

Don't forget if it ever gets to much, you know where I am :)

Poor Charlotte, I bet she is really getting fed up!

G

gothchick1515

3 weeks today! so stressing me out, I'm trying to write my personal statement for uni! grr! but this is how short staffed they are, my dad goes to get my mum at 10 so she can sleep here then takes her back early but this morning she found charlotte covered in sick she had had a allergic reaction 2 morphine and been ill but it had to had been hours ago! the nurse was like oh mrs Hawkins it would have been around 6am that happened and it was 8 my mum found her! she went MAD! its so bad in that hospital!

S

snugglypig

nice too see you back Verity, glad your sister is doing well.
lets hope your sister is home soon

karen

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That is terrible for both Charlotte and your mum! I would be making a complaint. Surely they ahould be keeping more of a close eye on her?

bevs

Reaction score
Roll on when she can go home, at least then she will get proper care :-\

Good to see you back Verity :)

G

gothchick1515

;DCHARLOTTE IS HOME! ;D

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.