Hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi so I have started to glitter things up like wine glasses and candle holders vases etc.. just wondeed if anyone had any other idea of things I could do at home as a hobby and a little extra money, theres already so many different crafting ideas out there I don't know what else to do! :)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cavy cosies perhaps if you are good at sewing? Combines two hobbies at once and you would have some gorgeous piggy models on hand to try them out :)

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Cavy cosies perhaps if you are good at sewing? Combines two hobbies at once and you would have some gorgeous piggy models on hand to try them out :)
I'm not very good at sewing haha :/

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
What about door/wall signs with funky piggy sayings on them? Doesn't have to be piggy, but a lot of people like that kind of thing. I know I do, my piggy room is filled with daft signs that say all sorts.

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of those kind of shoes (I like my Dr Marten boots ;)) but those superhero shoes are awesome!

can you actually drink out of those glittered glasses? I thought they were just for display?

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of those kind of shoes (I like my Dr Marten boots ;)) but those superhero shoes are awesome!

can you actually drink out of those glittered glasses? I thought they were just for display?
yeah you can :) theyre washable too.. I just advise people not to put them in dishwasher and to pat dry just incase x

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
can anyone help me.. I am trying to find a mold that I can use to make resin coasters..i know there are some on ebay etc but really don't want to pay a tenner! ive been looking at silicone molds/baking molds but cant find the right shape :( anyone got any other ideas of anything that I could use? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.