• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hi so I have started to glitter things up like wine glasses and candle holders vases etc.. just wondeed if anyone had any other idea of things I could do at home as a hobby and a little extra money, theres already so many different crafting ideas out there I don't know what else to do! :)

Cavy cosies perhaps if you are good at sewing? Combines two hobbies at once and you would have some gorgeous piggy models on hand to try them out :)

Cavy cosies perhaps if you are good at sewing? Combines two hobbies at once and you would have some gorgeous piggy models on hand to try them out :)

I'm not very good at sewing haha :/

What about door/wall signs with funky piggy sayings on them? Doesn't have to be piggy, but a lot of people like that kind of thing. I know I do, my piggy room is filled with daft signs that say all sorts.

I'm not usually a fan of those kind of shoes (I like my Dr Marten boots ;)) but those superhero shoes are awesome!

can you actually drink out of those glittered glasses? I thought they were just for display?

I'm not usually a fan of those kind of shoes (I like my Dr Marten boots ;)) but those superhero shoes are awesome!

can you actually drink out of those glittered glasses? I thought they were just for display?
yeah you can :) theyre washable too.. I just advise people not to put them in dishwasher and to pat dry just incase x

can anyone help me.. I am trying to find a mold that I can use to make resin coasters..i know there are some on ebay etc but really don't want to pay a tenner! ive been looking at silicone molds/baking molds but cant find the right shape :( anyone got any other ideas of anything that I could use? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back