Hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you like doing in your spare time (if you have any) besides the piggies and other animals?

I like to cook - mainly anything at the moment.. willing to try anything

make cards - I'm not great, am getting better at it

shop - online! Or in town shopping.. Birmingham is a cool place for this!

chat on forums - have got a few forums at the mo, not just piggy ones, and am a moderator on 2!

text - I think sometimes it's better to write, you can more-or-less say what you want without the embarrasment!

go to cinema - aim to do this at least once a month!

listen to music - music is always on if the tv isn't!

my husband - well, not a hobby, but he's part of my spare time! I have a hell of a lot of spare time for him! LOL
:) :) :)

Kelly and piggies xx

W

Wheekster

In my free time I like to chat on forums (especially piggy ones!), go to piggy shows (I know its piggy related, but its not every day), spend time with friends, read, watch films, eat chocolate, drink wine and spend time with my other half. The last four are quite easy to achieve each day as I can do them all in one go, lol.

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a gym freak, 2/3 hrs a day, 5 to 6 days a week. Doing a mixture of Pump, Combat, Step, Aerobics and RPM/Spinning classes.

Reaction score
I love all of my animals and most of my spare time is spent with them I also am in the process of building a doll hosue and am now decorating inside it after doing the outside, I love reading and watching tv shows like Poirot and midsomers murder etc I am addicted to anything to do with the Home front in world war 2 and the Blitz mainly because of my Grandparents tales they lived in SE London,
I also love eating out here on the Isle of Wight we have wonderful country pubs, I also like to chat on forums and am now chatting on a MS forum as i was recently told i have it, andf of course I'm another chocaholic thinking of which wheres my hugh bar of cadburys ummm,

M

Michele

My hobbies are.

Gym 3 times a week.
My cats and piggies
Avon
Reading
love gardening
chatting on forums
Formula 1
plus the kids

Michele

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
being on this forum seems to have jumped straight into 1st place!
guineas obviously
reading
writing
painting - but haven't done any for ages
running - 3 times a week
talking on the phone!

H

Hannah

Here are some of mine:
Horseback Riding- I LOVE going to my riding lessons! Jumping is so fun!
Guinea Pigs- Well, duh ;)
Computer- When ever I get on the computer, it is usually for quite some time...
Poems- This is a pretty recent one, I wrote one poem about a rescue animal talking about it's life. I got some good feedback, so I've written a few more :)
Reading- One of my faveorite late-night past-times!

K

Kellie

I am going to sound so damn boring now....
I never get time for anything, everytime I log onto the computer the baby plays up and he is waking every half hour or so from 7pm onards to.
But I like..
reading
internet
meeting people
music
films

C

claire

Here are some of mine

Singing- i sing all the time lol
going to the theatre
chatting on forums
talking lol
swimming

Love

Claire
x

D

DebbieR

I love to dance. I do line dancing 3 times a week and ballroom once a week. Also love reading. I do also seem to spend a lot of time playing Florence Nightingale to the animals and their ailments.

alexr

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My hobbies are:

Singing - especially singing in amateur musicals
Dancing - especially Tap dancing
Taekwondo
Reading - am a bit of a book worm
Cooking - have really got into it at the moment but don't like the washing up part lol!
All things to do with the piggies!

Alex x :)

P

purplegem1985

i like making photoshops and pretty pictures heheh :)

umm..

and playing with my piggies

one of my desktops i made

Status
Not open for further replies.