Hollyoaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone watch this? If you do OMG the explosion!!

Mel and Sophie are no more

but who are the other body bags?

Joe (mobile rang so we assume its him)
Olivia (who he went to save?)

and presumably Sam will also die...

cant wait to find out on Monday!

Reaction score
I know!!

I couldnt believe they took both twins out of it! :o :o :o Just as she had got with Russ as well!

I thought I would try and be clever so as soon as it finished on 4 I switched over to E4, but the sods weren't showing Mondays episode! haha

Oh well, cant wait till tomorrow to see what happens!

xx

Reaction score
I bloomin missed it! Hubby wanted the tv!

The twins though! :o

Sam is also one of the dead, not sure on the fourth!

Reaction score
I thought I would try and be clever so as soon as it finished on 4 I switched over to E4, but the sods weren't showing Mondays episode! haha
me too! Gutted!

Such a shame about the twins they were good characters I think... Justin was obviously in a bad way how awful to loose two sisters. Especially after Sophie had been walking and talking afterwards... and then died due to the smoke so sad! :'(

Russ must be feeling awful having been cheating on Sophie with Mercades while it was all going on. :o

Joe- I found annoying but its sad he is dead. Really liked Olivia so I am hoping she is not one of the body bags though I suspect she is.

Sam- really hope he is one or I can see him escaping and coming back one day which would be just too much.

Kelly poor you missing it... gutted! It was repeated today!

Note to self: Its not real. Its not real. Just a Tv program :D

Reaction score
LOL hahaha my boyfriend sits in the next room whilst I'm watching this kind of stuff... He hears me shouting OMG NOT THE PUB! OMG THEY KILLED THE GIRLS... and after a while he has to come in and say 'Look, you know its not real and they don't exist don't you?' 'They're not really dead you know!' hahahaha I'm like I KNOW BUT LOOK! hahaha You get sooo engrossed into it don't you.... Its so good at the mo tho! ;D ;D ;D ;D

x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I don't watch Hollyoaks however I have got the autographs of two people that were/are? in it... Marcus Patric and Sarah Dunn! Will find them and scan them in! :)

Beks

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It was a horrible episode, left me feeling quite sick! Good to see a 'good' episode though, it's been waning somewhat.....

Have to say though, an explosion like that wouldn't have left casualties I'd have thought.... still it's only TV ;D

Reaction score
Ok I have to get this out... for the record I HATE that bl**dy Claire!

Hollyoaks - if you're listening - KILL HER OFF! ;) ;)

:) feel better now :)

x

Reaction score
Feel the same about her!

Watched a bit of Hollyoaks in the city last night for a change and I found it as boring as hell... although I want Ben ;D

Reaction score
haha Kelly, so do I... he is just totally gorgeous - a total fittie!! ;)

For some reason he came to Nantwich about 3 years ago (Little town near us where we go out drinking) and went in the club there with some of the other hollyoaks cast.. the one weekend at the time I wasnt there and my friend got a kiss off him! Was totally gutted cause I would have snogged his face off! hahaha

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.