• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Home and Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hiya Evryon

What os vryon think of Hom an Away?

I think that Amana is awful an i can't bliv how sh is trating Scott an his family.

Also i think that Hayly an Scott shoul gt back togthr.

ov

lair
x
[color]
Amin not: Typo in subjct

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hone and Away

i do to scott and hayley belong together and after all she is having his baby eventhough they dont know it but its bound to come out sometime and also the new hayley its really strange not got used to seeing her so used to the blonde one

Re: Hone and Away

I havent seen it for weeks, really need to watch it again!

I haven't watched it for ages too! - Luke watches the Simpsons at 6 on Channel 4 so I always miss it :( - Men hey? lol

lol I should do but he winges and trust me I just end up letting him watch his programme. They are all ones he has seen before anyway! lol. Nevermind! I will have to try and watch the ones in the middle of the day. I miss Family Affairs so much :(

Oh gosh yeah, totally agree with the Scott and Hayley saga.. when's the truth gonna come out?

That Amanda is a nasty piece of work! Hope she gets whats coming to her!

squeakypigs said:
lol I should do but he winges and trust me I just end up letting him watch his programme. They are all ones he has seen before anyway! lol. Nevermind! I will have to try and watch the ones in the middle of the day. I miss Family Affairs so much :(

Mike does the same with the Simpsons! I don't see the point in watching them again if he has seen them, but he does! And also tells me me 'oh so-so is going to do this in this episode'! LOL - Men!?!

We've got two tvs so it's not that bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back