• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Homeopathy and Guinea pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavykind

I'm really interested in complementary therapies and use them when and where I can with myself and my animals. Though never as a substitute for professionall vet care.

We have seen a homeopathy vet with one of the dogs, but I've no experience of it with the guinea pigs. Just curious to know if anyone else had used homeopathy with their guineas and if so what they thought.

If you haven't, would you consider it?

Barbara

michellemuffin

Reaction score
used homeopathy for bear trying to dry up the infection in his leg before having to remove it , unfortuantly it did'nt work but that does'nt mean I would'nt try again

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
I would consider it, I like the idea of natural remadies. I have heard of things like Rikkki (Sp) on guinea pigs and did know some advocates of homeopathy. To be honest I don't really know that much about it though.

C

cavykind

Barmy4boars said:
I would consider it, I like the idea of natural remadies. I have heard of things like Rikkki (Sp) on guinea pigs and did know some advocates of homeopathy. To be honest I don't really know that much about it though.
Yes I use Reiki on my animals I'm attuned to level 2 and hope to become a Reiki Master in the coming year...sounds very grand ;D

Hubby goes to a homeopath and swears by it. I once thought about it, but it takes 5 years to train :-\
Must be fascinating though.
Barbara

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
There used to be a page on the squeakypigs rescue sight about homeopathy for piggys. Can't remember all what it said though. 'Reiki'... will add that to my (many) spellings to learn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.