• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Honey, I'm home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggle*&*Ludo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Due to being burgled AGAIN this week :0 I have moved back to my mums. Sorry I haven't been around much, cos I haven't been with the boys, I've not been on. I had my laptop stolen so my dad has kindly lent me his until next week when I get a replacement.

I am going to put them back on fleece cos the sawdust stinks and it is too messy. I am also going to build them a C&C cage with 2 levels to save space in my new bedroom.

I will also get some pics up once my camera has been replaced too. :)

oh dear you poor thing you really have had bad luck. Sounds like the boys are going to get a good cage. Can't wait for pigtures x x x

That's awful. You really have had a bad run of things. Bet your boys are glad to have you back though. Give them a big cuddle from me. You can have one too hun. xx>>>

BIG HUG

I am sorry about all the crap that has happened to you, but you and your boys must be happy to be reunited again!

Thanks everyone!

I have just bathed them in their new shampoo and cleaned their cage, then they are getting a massive hair cut! I am borrowing my dad's camera so hopefully I can get some good pics later. :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back