Hoorah Its Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purplegem1985

Woohoo

Last day of work then two days off ::)

Going on a search for piggies tomorrow and something that we can have at the bottom of the c&c cagey thing.. i was going to see if i could make a wooden base or something.. its not that hard i dont think.

Sunday we going for our romantic meal for 2 for valentines day and our trip to the zoo! hehe :D

what is everyone else up to?

M

Michele

hope it goes well on sunday.

Last day and kids off school for a week. Yippeeeeee!! Dont need to get up at 6am. cant wait!!

Chilling out with the kids this weekend. Little girl has flu so need to get her better.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Michele

P

purplegem1985

aww there is a nasty buggy thing going round..
i've managed to escape all sorts of illnesses so far since like last summer which is good for me! hehe

just got to work till 5 then i'm outta here! YAYA

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[color]Gm, i you mail ivi? - Sh can fin narst rscus to you an sn you irctions an information.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kellyspiggies

yeah i have caught something should go to the drs really i had a sore gum for a few days but i thought it will go away then this morning i woke up and my left side of my face was in pain i had a headache which from my cheek bone to my mouth and also on my forhead but only on the left side, if I'm not better tomorrow will go to the dr

P

purplegem1985

no i havent not yet

we are just going to look at some i cant buy any cos i dont have the space and stuf at the moment or the money! >:(

i was thinking about getting another boar cos if bumble is satin then he might not live as long as taz and therefore i want to put a boar in there with them so that if he does die then i dont have to introduce a boar at a later date kinda thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.