• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Horse That Saved His Own Life By Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayc1989

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_0583.PNG

Just came across this on the news app on iPhone and thought how lovely it was. So to sum up the rest of the story, Metro had an injury while he was a racehorse and Ron and his wife bought him for the wife to ride but realised his knees had more health problems. So Ron taught him to paint. They sell his paintings to fund his treatment and so far his treatment has added years to his life. They also donate half of the money raised to a charity called new vocations that rehabilitate and re homes ex racehorses.

I thought this was a really lovely story, better than all the negative rubbish usually in the news, so thought I'd share it with you all :)

That is lovely, glad the new owners care for his future and have come up with such a creative way to fund the treatment he needs. x

That is lovely, glad the new owners care for his future and have come up with such a creative way to fund the treatment he needs. x
Lovely isn't it :) made me go awwww when I read it. So glad his treatment is working x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back