how addictive is this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

i sit here posting when i should be doing the housework my daughter is asleep so i thought i would take the chance to sit on the comp with no hassle, my house looks like a bomb has hit it i havnt done anything today and i feel so guilty. i defintely wont be doing anything till 2.30 after doctors has gone of so that will give me an hour to tidy up b4 my son gets home. it will be a rush but the house has to be clean and tidy b4 he gets home cause i will not have a chance when he is home. my son will get home then i start on dinner soon as that is over its bath time for the kids then some calm play b4 they go to bed at 8 then its my time to sit watch tv or do some work. i should kick my arse of the chair and do something now but i think if i start making noises around my daughter while she is asleep i may wake her and I'm enjoying the silence too much to do that lol

M

Michele

snap. my daughter is fast asleep. i should be doing things for the holiday but i cant be bothered.

bevs

Reaction score
So it's not just me then? Sit here all day then run around like an idiot cleaning in the 20 mins I have between getting home from school at 3.35 and leaving to pick hubby up from work at 3.55.

So I don't hear the immortal words "what have you done all day? sat on your backside on that computer!" ;D

K

kellyspiggies

bev, exactly what i do, just not to hear those same words.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
That addictive, that I'm looking and posting this from my mobile!

X x Mrs Player x x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
At my dads. Well he's asleep! Their pc is upstairs! Am not usually on on a wednesday!

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well done, I tried to post on a forum using my mobile and I didn't succeed, so well done you! ;D

bevs

Reaction score
God that's it now Kelly, now you can do it on your mobile there'll be no stopping you, shopping... forum, bed... forum, having a shower ( plastic bag on the phone)... forum. LMAO ;D

G

gothchick1515

Kelly you MUST tell me the mobile addy i have to know it then ill have something to do in college please share

bevs

Reaction score
I just tried it too :D 3 guesses what i'll be doing in traffic jams from now on LOL

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Let me guess;

Guess one; singing at the top of your voice?

Nope

Guess two; dancing madly?

Nope

Guess three; Logging onto here?

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
bev said:
God that's it now Kelly, now you can do it on your mobile there'll be no stopping you, shopping... forum, bed... forum, having a shower ( plastic bag on the phone)... forum. LMAO ;D
ROTFLMAO.. yeah! :D :D

I didn't think it would work, thought it had to be a wap addy but no! LOL

And, yep, same web address!

bevs

Reaction score
I already do the 1st two, much to the amusement of fellow traffic jammers ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.