• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How cool is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried making one last week, it took me ages measuring and sewing. A few hours later I was done, only to find it didn't fit mallethead its too small. Pehaps I should just buy one too rolleyes our house is really drafty

OOh I love it (want one) only problem is my puppy Bleu gets a bit well ...erm.. lets say amorous with draft excluders.
We've been through 2 caterpillars, a roll and a door stopper and he's only 15 months old lol.

I tried making one last week, it took me ages measuring and sewing. A few hours later I was done, only to find it didn't fit mallethead its too small. Pehaps I should just buy one too rolleyes our house is really drafty

Well done for being able to make one. I measured my door and I am sure it's a bit longer than the guinea pigs but I wanted it anyway :)

Awww thats wicked, i would love one of them but i think daisy and millie would think they were real and try to play with them xx

Ooh! I love it! Our house is really draughty at the moment too.

I showed Simon and he rolled his eyes rolleyes :))

There were two left when I looked last night. I might get it today :) it was posted recorded delivery yesterday. The only thing is I am going out this morning :( I might not be in to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back