• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • Spring Photo Competition - For more information Click Here Deadline for Photo submission extented - Sunday 6th May...

How Did You Find Out About This Forum?

Jerrybelly

Senior Guinea Pig
As our wonderful forum is growing daily and, we hope you'll agree, is better than ever, it would be useful to know how you first found out about us and why you decided to join.

How did you come across us? Did someone recommend the forum to you? Did you find us through a social media site (e.g Facebook) Did you find us through a search engine?

What made you join? Were you looking for some specific advice? Did you want to join a community which you perceived to have similar interests to you?

Any other thoughts and comments would be gratefully received!

TGPF Staff.

Finndor

Junior Guinea Pig
I recently started fitness training again and my fridge is full to bursting with fresh fruit and more importantly veggies... anyway, I'm finding myself throw a lot of stalks, leaves, ends away and it got me thinking all this used to go to my piggies, which got me seriously wanting them again, so I hit Google to start to gather info (as its been a couple years) and there you were! looked around for a bit as a guest and decided to join as this seems to be a very friendly, informative place!

twiams

Adult Guinea Pig
Good old google for me! I’d wanted guineas for ages and one day spotted two gorgeous baby bundles of fluff in a pet shop and decided i wanted them to come home with me and so i bought a cage the same day and took them home after their quarantine period. Then just wanted to find out more about my new little pets and things i could do to make them happy etc. etc. Soon found the forum through all my google searching and joined to brag about my babies hehe.

Jerrybelly

Senior Guinea Pig
I should probably share my story too.
In October 2011 I lost my first piggy, Benny, suddenly to a bladder stone that couldn't be removed. I was utterly heartbroken, but determined that I would find out everything I could about all things bladder-related so that I could try to avoid it happening again. I browsed the forum for months and learnt loads, before eventually joining the following August. I have met many fantastic people (both in person, and virtually), and now I can't imagine my life without piggies or this forum!

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
I was recommended this forum from someone on Rabbits United, after I enquired.
I wanted to learn more about piggies because I enjoy learning more about rabbits.
I've learnt so much already and I only joined a week ago :eek: (I don't even have any guinea pigs! :)) )
Yet_ it will happen

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs SB and I joined up when Pitch was first poorly I think to get some info, we found the forum through google, we then returned when Pitch had dental issues and never left :))
As you can gather I love it here :) Have made so many good friends, learnt and still learning so much about piggies