How did you get your user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We originally had Bubbles and Squeek, but they really fell out, and squeek was bleeding and depressed. So, friends of ours took Bubbles and he is living in luxury with another boy there.
So, we were left with Squeek by himself, and when I joined the forum I was only Squeeksmom. We recently got Squeek a new friend, now i am Squeek and Toffee's mom. :))

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had a guinea pig called Coco and people used to say he looked like a wombat and my name is hannah

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
my names laura and my budgie was lucy :) so nothing to do with piggies

Toffeewoffee

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well i am quite broing and just wanted my name Chloe as my user name but unfortunately it was already taken, so the day i joined this forum was the day i bought Toffee, so went with Toffeewoffee.

Reaction score
My user name is from my favorite childhood comic Spawn, as the main character is a Hellspawn. Nothing to do with guinea pigs either

beaverstar

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine is because the OH calls me Beaver. I'm not sure whether I like it but it's kinda stuck now :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is my real first name. At first, I had a username that was fairly similar (Vickyt from what I'm called at my hairdresser's), but things got really confusing for new members when more and more regular members started calling me by my real name, so furryfriends thankfully changed it for me.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hmmm i have no realy meaning behind mine, just liked it and choose it! :)

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is after one of my favourite cartoon characters as a kid. He had a magic bag he could pull items out of and there'd grow bigger - like a car and stuff....

Reaction score
Mines from having my very 1st piggy Sparky, when I was 8 x) I loved Guinea pigs ever since but never called them guinea pigs lol.
I used to call them guinea wiggles cos they're guineas and they wiggle = guinea-wiggles

dyzni

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
mine is my dog's name

harley017-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.