• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How did you get your user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We originally had Bubbles and Squeek, but they really fell out, and squeek was bleeding and depressed. So, friends of ours took Bubbles and he is living in luxury with another boy there.
So, we were left with Squeek by himself, and when I joined the forum I was only Squeeksmom. We recently got Squeek a new friend, now i am Squeek and Toffee's mom. :))

I had a guinea pig called Coco and people used to say he looked like a wombat and my name is hannah

my names laura and my budgie was lucy :) so nothing to do with piggies

Well i am quite broing and just wanted my name Chloe as my user name but unfortunately it was already taken, so the day i joined this forum was the day i bought Toffee, so went with Toffeewoffee.

My user name is from my favorite childhood comic Spawn, as the main character is a Hellspawn. Nothing to do with guinea pigs either

Mine is because the OH calls me Beaver. I'm not sure whether I like it but it's kinda stuck now :))

Mine is my real first name. At first, I had a username that was fairly similar (Vickyt from what I'm called at my hairdresser's), but things got really confusing for new members when more and more regular members started calling me by my real name, so furryfriends thankfully changed it for me.

Hmmm i have no realy meaning behind mine, just liked it and choose it! :)

Mine is after one of my favourite cartoon characters as a kid. He had a magic bag he could pull items out of and there'd grow bigger - like a car and stuff....

Mines from having my very 1st piggy Sparky, when I was 8 x) I loved Guinea pigs ever since but never called them guinea pigs lol.
I used to call them guinea wiggles cos they're guineas and they wiggle = guinea-wiggles

mine is my dog's name

harley017-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back