how long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
does it usually take for a new trioto figure out the hierachy order lol, because i introduced willow a week ago and things quietened down for a couple of days so i thought ..hey great that was good.. but their all at it again chasing each other and then mounting but there being so noisy

there hasnt been any fighting and they've all been eating but there still having issues

Shauna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
alright then (: i was just worrying they were gonna fall out but aslong as its the normal process :))

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
alright then (: i was just worrying they were gonna fall out but aslong as its the normal process :))
i am in the same boat with my trio! Space seems to work having 3 of everything an hidey holes so the can avoid each other on bad days :) i suppose its down to the personalities of the pigs i have 2 stroppy bossy ones (rocky and gizmo shock horror) and one ignorant i prefer human females one (piglet) good luck and keep me posted on how you go

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
does it usually take for a new trioto figure out the hierachy order lol, because i introduced willow a week ago and things quietened down for a couple of days so i thought ..hey great that was good.. but their all at it again chasing each other and then mounting but there being so noisy

there hasnt been any fighting and they've all been eating but there still having issues
How old are they? The chasing etc could be because one is in season. :)

Reaction score
I introduced my 5 week old boar to berty last week. And we are still getting rumbling and attempting to hump. I to worry that my little gizmo is Gavin problems but I see him eating dry food and today I extended the cage so they have 4 hides each 3 food bowls and 2 hay racks. Hoping they settle down soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.