• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How many guinea pigs, any other pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know there isn't much point in this thread, but i just thought it would be a nice chance to share things about our pets!

I'll start, i have two guinea pigs, a sow and a boar (Morgan and Lilly) Both rescue piggies, and i love them to bits!

And in 3 weeks tomorrow i am getting a little puppy (Bichon Frise, Girl) and i can't wait!

Now it's your turn?:):)

I have two boars, Basil and Snowball. A budgie called Harvey, a dwarf hamster called Charlie and 3 gerbils called Smoky, Blacky and Whity :)

I have 6 piggies; 1 boar (Buddy) and 5 sows. (Breeze, Luna, Nova, Bailey & Skye)
6 rabbits (Merlin, Milly, Mayzie, Midge, Mika & Mouse)
4 cats (Oscar, Olly, Ruby & Squeaks)
And 3 fish tanks and a fish pond :)

Yeah...my house is like a zoo! :))

I have 6 piggies; 1 boar (Buddy) and 5 sows. (Breeze, Luna, Nova, Bailey & Skye)
6 rabbits (Merlin, Milly, Mayzie, Midge, Mika & Mouse)
4 cats (Oscar, Olly, Ruby & Squeaks)
And 3 fish tanks and a fish pond :)

Yeah...my house is like a zoo! :))

Yeh you do have quite a lot of animals lol, all so cute! Thats my dream xx

Ummm between me and my OH family (whos house i live in) we have:
Six guinea pigs, three boys (one neutered) and three girls- the girls and neutured boy were rescued, and my boys were from PAH adoption, a cat, two chickens (ex battery), one hamster (PAH adoption), one dog (rspca), and one poney called Ellie. :)

Awwwww congratulations on your Bichon Frise puppy such sweeties cant wait for a picture! x)

Hello,
We have 30 piggies of our own (they live in a very large shed at my mums house), we run the piggie rescue as well (have about 35 in at the moment), 2 gerbils, 2 border collie dogs, a pond full of fish, tropical fish, a mini rex bunny rabbit, african land snails and an axolotyl.

We love our animals :)

3 piggies : Bradley, Barney & Rodney
5 dogs: Meg, Roz, Ben, Bob & Flick

But I also want a bunny! :)

Between me and my daughter we have:
5 piggies- Midge, Panda, Maisie, Paprika and the new edition Rosie
4 cats- Jess, Mouse, Fluff, and Tibbi as well as 2 strays that come calling -Tony and Martin.
2 budgies- Tinker and Merret
and a crested gecko called Lizzie.
As well as a very understanding husband. :))

I have 2 female guinea pigs who I love loads! x) They are called Petal and Lily :)

I also have 4 bunnies, 3 of them live together but hopefully it will be 4 next week as I am bonding them right now! :(|) Their names are: Mischief, Tinkerbell, Blossom and Jasper. :) There are 2 males and 2 females and they are all either neutered or spayed.

I also have a cat called Domino and he is the friendliest cat ever! :))

3 piggies : Bradley, Barney & Rodney
5 dogs: Meg, Roz, Ben, Bob & Flick

But I also want a bunny! :)

Id love another dog but it hard enough with just 2! What breed are they?

I would love a german shepherd (ive had 2 in the past but now miss them so much- passed away of old age and one of illness) or a rottie :)

i have 2 guineapigs = patch and nala
11 geckos= alisa, dreamzy, titch, betty, degsy, snowflake, coke, fanta, nobby, mr smiley, jay jay, fudge
4 snakes= effy, gilbert, snowbal, kai
1 pygmy gecko= larry
1 cresty lizard= ray ray
1 hampster= dorris
1 BOSC MONITOR = chompa... just incase you dont know what chompa is heres a pic....
DSCF0124-1.jpg

Between me and my bf (who I live with) we have:

4 piggies (poppy&florence and valentino&casey)
1 syrian hamster (holly)
1 chinese hamster (no name yet)
1 corn snake (gaara)
1 bearded dragon (genghis)
1 berber skink (tango)
2 thai red crabs (no names yet)

We have two girlie piggies called Pip and Squeak, who live in their very own shed in the garden. Lucky pigs ;). We also have two cocker spaniels called Meg and Alfie, Meg is 9 years old and Alfie is 15 months old- i absoloutely adore them! I share a horse too, although he doesnt live here unfortunately :))

Emma

We have two girlie piggies called Pip and Squeak, who live in their very own shed in the garden. Lucky pigs ;). We also have two cocker spaniels called Meg and Alfie, Meg is 9 years old and Alfie is 15 months old- i absoloutely adore them! I share a horse too, although he doesnt live here unfortunately :))

Emma

Aww you are so lucky! :(|) I'd love a cocker spaniel and you have 2 of them! :) Your piggies are very lucky too. ;)

I also have a mini zoo lol

3 Syrian Hammys - Bella, Dexter and Kiki
1 Russian Hammy - Goose
1 Winter White Hammy - Sookie
1 Robo Hammy - Steve

2 Sows - Ginger and Soot
2 Boars - Oscar and Bailey

1 Cat - Simba

Hubby has put a ban on any future pets lol

I have ..
Delilah, Bikini, Momma, Shadrach, Marlon, Mouse, Aqua, Signal and Colgate the guineas = 9

Hippo and Violet the rabbits = 2

Chloe, Buster, Casper, Olivia, Tubs, Yoda, Nelly, Jackson, Rebel and Miriah the cats = 10

Betty, Wilma, Laddie and Pudding the dogs = 4

Sid and Nacy the tortoises = 2

Rowan and Rascal the rats = 2

Porky and Aggie the chinchillas = 2

-c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back