• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How you feeling today Mrs Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww thanx for asking and for you lot with the PMs!

I'm ok thanx. No improvement whatsoever! Am having about 2 asthma attacks a day and finish my tablets on sunday! So it's back to the docs on monday for me!

I haven't been around much because of Icey and also breathing problems. I can't concentrate on the pc when my breathing is so bad! LOL

Right now, I'm pretty fine. Still wheezing slightly but that's kinda ok for now! It's so humid too so that doesn't help!

On the forum for the evening now!

xx Mrs Player xx

Aww Kelly you might need a nebulizer if thats the case. hope you get well soon asthma is awful x

Thanx, me too. I hate being ill! OK, not that anyone does, but it's really draining me!

my daughter has to have a nebuliser for her asthma, when shes really bad she cant manage to breath in deep enough for the inhalers to work, our hospital lend it to us and do a check on it every 6 months shes had it since she was 3 and is now almost 11,

Can't get in today! Grrrrr, actually not feeling too bad as yet! Still got my cough but that's it!

I've had a damn phlegmy cough since january one lot of anti biotics did'nt shift it, so have put up with it, but i have noticed it being worse when I go in the pigs shed and use the hay, hope its not because of that, might have to use something else in my runs instead of hay maybe fleeces, cant imagin it though as the girls would pee it soaking wet the first hour of putting it in, any ideas?

I get wheesy with Hay, some are dusty that could be whats wrong i got one that isnt and I'm fine now i wouldnt use fleece personally because Zubin would eat it lol x

Kelly, call the doc again and insist that you see someone today. They have to keep a certain amount of appointments free for emergencys. Tell the receptionist that you can't breathe and you need to see the doc TODAY!. Don't get off that phone until you get an appointment.

Go on girl - its the wheel that squeaks that gets the grease remember.

I just did! Says she's ever so sorry but if it's that bad then I should go to hospital! CHeeky cow!

Got an appointment for 9-30 tomorrow though!

Oooh what a wicked old witch she is. They breed doctors receptioninst specially you know. They're bred with stones for hearts.

Oh well tomorrow morning isn't too bad.

I used to be a Dr's receptionist................. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back