• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Hutch Maker +fencing Contract For

Status
Not open for further replies.

s90pjgfencing

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi folks pete grant ma name and away to buy my first gunnie pig fr my daughter made a hutch out of 18 mm exterior plywood I also make hutches timber as well can make hutches to your requirements

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

We have got lots of members from all over the world on this forum, so it would be very helpful if you added your country, state or (for the UK) your county to your details.

Please be aware that we recommend to keep any hutches indoors away from frost, drafts and dampness for the UK and out of direct sun during heat waves in summer. You will also find our forum recommendations for cage sizes helpful.
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/cage-size-guide.120795/

You can find our recommended good standard UK rescues locator as well as our piggy savvy UK vet locator on the top bar. The forum recommendations comply with and surpass RSPCA recommendations. The rescues we recommend are by far the safest place to get guinea pigs from and neatly avoid the usual pitfalls that await the unwary.

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. You will find lots of useful information om this forum to help you care for your daughter's guinea pigs. :D

s90pjgfencing

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Rather then buy would you consider adopting a pair of guinea pigs? Guinea pigs are so ail animals and cannot live alone so two of the same sex is ideal or a neutered boar and sow.
That would be good but pending on their age I don't want to break myd
Welcome to the forum. Rather then buy would you consider adopting a pair of guinea pigs? Guinea pigs are so ail animals and cannot live alone so two of the same sex is ideal or a neutered boar and sow.
That would be good but pending their age don't want to break my daughter's heart and also where u stay dude

P

piggyfan

That would be good but pending on their age I don't want to break myd

That would be good but pending their age don't want to break my daughter's heart and also where you stay dude
A lot of rescues have young guinea pigs. When you go to a rescue you can be sure the guinea pigs are correctly sexed, not pregnant and have been vet checked. The rescue also provide on going support afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.