• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hutch Snuggle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggylet

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For extra warmth for my two piggies I've invested in a hutch snuggle ready for the cold weather. But, I think I'm being really stupid because I just don't know how to make it fit properly. I definitely bought the right size. But there's these two straps at the front that I don't know what to do with, and at the moment the snuggle is just sitting on top of their hutch - not very snuggly I wouldn't have thought.

I've followed what little instructions were provided (loop the loops around the rear legs of the hutch) but I just don't seem to get it to fix properly. It doesn't help that it's getting dark and we need to get our outside light sorted out so I'm just using a torch, but I'm so confused! Probably 99% stupid, and 1% confused, but hey, some people get all the brains!

OK, I've figured it out, I was being daft. Got to say though, for the amount of money I've paid for it I'm not very impressed. Limited instructions, there seems to be pretty big gaps where the back corners meet one another where wind could whistle down (if my hutch wasn't sheltered) - but I shall double check how I've set it up in the morning, it might be that it's not quite square on.

I may get a cheapy waterproof cover just to help the snuggle fit better.

Ive got the green one for the summer but it's still on them now so I'm gunna get the winter one aswell put that over them aswell so its lovely and warm for them!
If it gets too cold I'm gunna bring them in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back