• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hyde Park concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

Steve has won tickets for the whole event. We're so excited. Pink Floyd on Saturday and Ocean Colour Scene and The Who on Sunday. I don't know who most of the other bands are but I don't care. I can't wait to see Roger Daltrey strut his stuff again. :-* ;D

Me too! I'm so excited. I'm not too fussed about the bands today but tomorrow will be fab! ;D I'll try and get some pics but I can't see us being too close to the front. We're a bit old to be doing all that standing around with no chance of getting to the loo ;D
I saw The Who at the Princes trust concert in Hyde Park. I was right near the front and stood quite happily for 8 hours AND went to a club afterwards! Mind you that was 12 years ago. The ravishes of time have caught up with me now ;D
They're even showing the footie on a big screen!
We're gonna fry in this heat but I've got my factor 25 sun cream. I have Irish skin and that was never meant to be exposed to the sun. I spent the day in the sun once and came home looking like I'd spent the day in a microwave! ;D

We had a fantastic day yesterday. Boy was it hot! I had my factor 25 sunscreen on so I'm still milk bottle white. Steve fried with no sun screen and is a lovely shade of brown now >:(
The footie was disappointing :( but it was fun watching it with thousands of people. When Texas played, the footie had gone into extra time so the whole park was watching it. That Charlene Spiteri bird had a right cob on. She kept saying things like "i don't know why i'm bothering" and everyone was like "don't then. Shut up". All the other bands that played while the footie was on were saying come on England and all that but she just complained. That didn't make her very popular :D
The Roger Walters set was brilliant. He done Dark Side of the Moon and it was amazing to hear it on surround sound in a park.
Got OCS and The Who today woohoo. Now that's gonna be good. ;D

We did get piccies but they only really show that we were there. We didn't get close enough to get any good clear pics although we did still have a good view.
The Who were absolutely amazing. Roger Daltry is a god!
I'm still on such a high from the weekend even though exhaustion has now caught up with me and i'm at risk of losing consciousness at any minute.
I still can't believe we went it all seems like a dream considering that at 5pm Friday evening, the highlight of the weekend was going to be the Tesco man coming early. Then by 6pm we were suddenly going to Hyde Park! ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back