• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Already Own 2 Pigs As Shown Below, I Would Like To Adopt To More! Any Advice With Bonding, Homing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Johnson

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Any advice would be great! 2 more pigs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 5
I am so pleased you are happy with your guinea pigs.

Have you looked to see if there is a rescue near you ? There is a rescue locator on the top toolbar.

If I had room, I would offer to foster for my local rescue.

I am so pleased you are happy with your guinea pigs.

Have you looked to see if there is a rescue near you ? There is a rescue locator on the top toolbar.

If I had room, I would offer to foster for my local rescue.
I have emailed one venter but have had no reply as of yet :(

I have emailed one venter but have had no reply as of yet :(
It sometimes takes them a while to reply as they are very busy. I would leave it a few days and, if you haven't heard anything by next week, maybe make a quick phone call too.

The best place to get more piggies and make sure that they get on is one of our recommended rescues, so you run as little risk of things not working out as possible, especially as you are not yet experienced to read all the subtle body language and behaviours that are crucial when bonding.

The dedicated rescues we are recommending are all volunteer run in their free time, so please be patient. Rescue people are VERY busy people and the welfare of the animals in their care has to come first. If you haven't got an answer in a few days, try again. I would also recommend to contact all rescues within your reach if there is more then one.

As to bonding tips, see our various guides at the top of our behaviour and bonding section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back