• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I am definately crazy...

That is one cute dog!! Good luck for Saturday, I haven’t got a dog but I dogsit a terrier and he like sleeping on me 😂

Awww he's adorable! There were 5 Chihuahuas at the sanctuary where I used to volunteer, and one was a teacup - about the size of a large guinea pig. She was a feisty wee thing and would warn off the big dogs regularly.....like when they stepped on her lol

Bless him, good luck! If he is a shy boy he may appreciate a little covered area with a basket/bed, having cover on the sides and top helps them feel safe and then once he realises he is in a good place he will come out. We use crates for our dogs, they are never ‘shut in’ and should never ever be used as punishment. My old boy is very nervous but his crate is his safe place. If we have workmen in or anything he takes himself off to his crate and literally anything can happen around him and he doesn’t care!

Back