• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I am going to be cheeky

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shez

i am looking for some donations of items to help me to raise money for the premature babies that we knit for, We will be having a easter fair at the end of march.

i am looking for raffle prizes, BIG TEDDY etc

if you can help in any way it will be much appreciated

shelley

Hi where are you, i have Winnie the pooh and Eeyore and blue the bear and other Disney charactors. They just aren't doing anything in the loft O0

so if you want them

Emma

I have a gigantic cheap version of winnie the pooh if you want it, would cost £10 to post tho :(

skinnylover i have pm you

i am in droitwich worcestershire PIGGYBAKER

Oh no I'm in Kent and these guys are big, postage would be expensive i expect :-\ sorry but hey the thought was there :)

Good luck raising the money.

them

Hello Shelley, I'm to far away to offer help :'( but my advice is to put an ad in your local shops and papers to ask for teddys. Just a short note to say what you need them for.I'm a Brownie Guider and thats what i do ,you could even ask at your local school we ask Brownies every year for teddys and seem to get more every year! Even my Friends know that I'll take any teds, have 5bags of bears in the "Anderson shelter" waiting for the summer fayre. O0 O0 O0 GOOD LUCK

Can i also say a big thank you for helping the little babies :smitten: I was a premature baby way back in 1970, 13weeks early only 2lb 1 1/2oz, now you would not believe it ! O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back