• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I am in love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
with two greyhounds called Grace and Charlie who were outside Sainsburys this morning collecting money for Bath Animal Rescue. They were so sweet and friendly and Grace especially, i just wanted to take home. She was all black with a white tummy, white toes and the tip of her tail was white too. She reminded me of Scarby! Charlie was ginger and white. Their mummy even let me hold Charlie's lead and guard the tin while she took Grace for a walk, as Grace was geting fretful. They were so lovely. I would love a greyhound one day.

They're the only dogs I really like because they are so elegant and stylish and intelligent.

And they could come running with me ;D

Aah greyhounds. They are such adorable doggies. They'd be perfect for me because they are the laziest dogs ever. I don't know if they'd appreciate coming for a run with you Lucinda ;D
People are often put off getting greyhounds because they think they need a lot of exercise. In fact, the opposite is true. :D

That is true "30 mph couch potatoes"

The lady I met was telling me how her daughter took one with her to train for the Bath half marathon. They started off ok, then the GH sat down and wouldn't budge. The girl started walking. GH sprinted off. She started running. GH sat down again. She started walking. GH sprinted and so on. Animals are so naughty!

So they probably wouldn't want to come running with me, but it might be good for me if they did, especially if I attached some wheels to my trainers he he ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back