I am shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Piggie clean out day today.My usual time is approx 40 minutes to clean both out. And normally I pop some music on and I find it relaxing.
NOT TODAY. Ive got the inlaws staying, and just as I started cleaning out the bigger of my cages(gaga n tam were in the bath)when my mother in law decided that she couldnt find something so the understairs was totally pulled out and cleared up. Hubby had made the divider so Bumble could be back with mummy and Bee, so I'm having to wait for that while he fuffs around with that job. Dinners on the go.Then all of a sudden eveeryone decends on the kitchen. By this time cos my routine is messed about, I was loosing my temper, and getting really ratty.
So finally after 2 hoursmallethead I finally get Boofle,Bumble and Bee in the big cage, and Tam n Gaga in Boofles cage.
I AM KNACKERED:0

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry :( Sounds like your having a hetic and stressful day hope you can put your feet up tonight and chill with a glass of wine (or whatever your chilling tipple is :)) ) least the piggies are clean now too :))

Reaction score
Bumble is doing great. Hes now back in with mummy and sis, in his own little apartment. He went barmy when i put them back together. He can see them but cannot get to them.Which was annoying him. I said to hub "blimey hes gonna try his upmost to get his way to them.lol"
Its a lovely little set up they all have now. And they are all well and very noisy.lol
My sister in law came down this morning, and we havnt spoken in 3 years, cos of a family argument. But the guinea pigs have got us talking again. As soon as I got Gaga to show her she went barmy. Said shes never seen a piggie so beautiful.
xoxo-c:(|);)

Reaction score
Oh and I shall add that Boofle Bumble & Bee have been popcorning like mad. Its such a lovley sight to see they are happy:(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.