• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

I am so embaressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
My guinea pigs will have their own christmas tree in their room upstairs. I just realised how sad I am lol.:(|)")

PLEASE tell me someone else out there has done this:red:red:red

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Hehe, I got mine a Christmas tree hanging chew treat thing :)) Not quite the same...but they will hopefully appreciate it.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
LOL there is no hope for us is there, these adorable wee beasts have stolen our hearts and clearly our minds!

mojules

We bought Mojules a stocking two years ago so it will get hung on Mo & Gizmo's cage this year and we decorate the outside edge of their cage with tinsel well out the way of prying piggy paws, teeth and eyes :)) - when we had a stand for Mojules cage we wrapped tinsel round the legs of it - I think we are all in the same boat here mallethead x

mojules

Thank goodness, might steal some of these ideas ladies!:(|)
steal away lol - I need to find them something for their Xmas now going to look for wooden hidey huts and they will **** get new fleeces wonder if I can fond some really jazzy ones ooh or piggy beds/cosies - oh the possibilities are endless .....shame my money is lol x

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
I need chewie toys for mine, as their fleeces look like they have been attacked by moths! Naughty piggies! Their getting treats off my nan, toys from my mom and fleeces from us (MAD family :)) )

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
We were thinking of getting the girls a tree fortunatly they share a room with my daughter so if my OH says something about how soft I am, it's for her. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :)) :))

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
We bought Mojules a stocking two years ago so it will get hung on Mo & Gizmo's cage this year and we decorate the outside edge of their cage with tinsel well out the way of prying piggy paws, teeth and eyes :)) - when we had a stand for Mojules cage we wrapped tinsel round the legs of it - I think we are all in the same boat here mallethead x
:)) Me and my sister wrap my horses legs, saddles, bridles, manes and tails in tinsel at Christmas, then go out riding....Think the neighbours think we're weird. Last year we even added bells, my horse wasn't too keen on that idea though :)) We had an eventful ride.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Awww there is to many lovely ideas to quote but I love all your ideas!x) x)

Shellza i would have done that too if I had a horse!:))

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
:)) Me and my sister wrap my horses legs, saddles, bridles, manes and tails in tinsel at Christmas, then go out riding....Think the neighbours think we're weird. Last year we even added bells, my horse wasn't too keen on that idea though :)) We had an eventful ride.
If I had done that with my horse I wouldn't have lived to see xmas :))

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
My guinea pigs will have their own christmas tree in their room upstairs. I just realised how sad I am lol.:(|)")

PLEASE tell me someone else out there has done this:red:red:red
Hahaha Love it hun :)
Absolutely love it. I doubt Reggie will be getting his own xmas tree but he is right in my dining room anyway so the decs will be seen hehehe.
I hope you have bought them a stocking and presents too :(|)

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Wow that is fab and such a nice festive idea, should of gone round the neighbours carol singing with them lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.