• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

I apologise .. but I feel members need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanwombat

Senior Guinea Pig
I'm sorry for bringing this up again but I feel that members should know.
I apologise if this isn't allowed and if not please mods or admin delete this thread :) I dont want to cause any problems

The person who was recently banned (most should be aware) well I have just seen that the guinea pig of hers who supposedly died (Lulu) is being stated as a boar on another forum and that she plans to breed from it - so its very much alive .. if its even hers.

It just angers me and I have to say. I'm Sorry

Please delete if necessary, I dont want know arguments. It just makes me mad.

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Maybe the way forward is to pm a mod with details, and leave with them. Mods from different forums may well be in touch with each other. As you have shown, the pig world is a small one. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
I don't blame you for being upset by it, I didn't really talk to the person after one thread don't really have time for people who wont listen to reason. She is an odd person and i'm sure it won't be long before she is banned from other forum's, even a breeding one no matter what personal opinion's are for breeding there are some good (or atleast responsible ones) one's and i cannot see any of them tolerating that kind of person for long. It make's me worry about her pig's tho if she has them

xBeckyx

Junior Guinea Pig
This who situation has made me rather upset too. I've only just recently joined this forum and found it such a lovely, friendly and helpful place. Sadly the person in question has caused major issues lately and I feel has distrubted the calmness of the forum. I found myself not believing the person in question
and getting rather annoyed with the tension that seemed to be around.
Hopefully she will be banned from all forums. I just hope her animals are ok :(

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
We suspected that Lulus death was a lie its frustrating and annoying,but like you have said she will get found out on the other forums. Nothing we can do so its best left and we should not let her wind us up.

pretz

I'm with everyone on this and hanwombat i had to ask her if it was jaz and if he was really alive now i'm not being rude but if you can make sense of this post please tell me as i don't understand what she is trying to stay

popcorn yes LUlU AND JAS HAS DIED i HAS OF PUT THE RONG PHORO ON as the boar is the same breed and colour and LuLu

he is the pet shop boar I was telling you abouton the other fourm.

it just makes me so mad as if she had just stayed here and told the truth she would of received all the help she had needed with out having to go through all the questioning again on another forum.

Sometimes people really shouldn't be allowed to be on the internet

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
I think its a shame she must be very lonely to have to do something like this. Id like to think that none of those piggies are really hers and shes just copying and pasting off the internet.

I'm with everyone on this and hanwombat i had to ask her if it was jaz and if he was really alive now i'm not being rude but if you can make sense of this post please tell me as i don't understand what she is trying to stay

popcorn yes LUlU AND JAS HAS DIED i HAS OF PUT THE RONG PHORO ON as the boar is the same breed and colour and LuLu

he is the pet shop boar I was telling you abouton the other fourm.

it just makes me so mad as if she had just stayed here and told the truth she would of received all the help she had needed with out having to go through all the questioning again on another forum.

Sometimes people really shouldn't be allowed to be on the internet

I think she says:
Popcorn, Yes Lulu and jaz (guessing this is the pup) have died, I have put the wrong photo on as the boar is the same breed and colour as Lulu.

He (the boar in question) is the pet shop bour i was telling you about on the other Forum. (this forum i guess, as she did post about a boar she was worried about)
sorry if this is inappropriate.
xx

BellasMummy

Senior Guinea Pig
I don't really know anything about all this but if she has lied about a guinea pig dying then i think thats awful and she needs help. I won't say anything else as i don't know exactly whats happened but I'm glad she's been banned if she has been lying just to get sympathy.
I have always found this forum a great help and there are such lovely people on here and i want it to stay that way.

daleksarah

Adult Guinea Pig
some people need to get a life!its sick to make up things about an animal dying and i just hope that she doesnt actually own any animals and if she does someone calls the rspca to investigate!

Wiebke

Staff member
It is a sad fact that with the internet being what it is, forums attract some weirdos and sickos occasionally, especially during school holidays. This was an extreme case and I guess that that woman just craves the attention she can stir up!

With time, you develop a feel for what stories are genuine and which are not consistent. Never expect other people to actually act upon your advice; just be gratified if they do! I find it very useful to deal very factually with people I am not sure about or suspect of making things up; that takes the fun out of the game.

Let's just hope that those pics are stolen (wouldn't be the first time) and that she is just making the whole thing up! At the rate she's going, she'll soon be out of forums!

It's not a nice lesson to learn!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.