• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I can extend... measured there new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As I much prefer one level... It's easier to clean I believe I will be extending the downstairs to 5 x 3... IS that plenty for three?

Approximately 20 sq foot for a 5x3 bearing in mind it's late and I'm pooped :))

Approximately 20 sq foot for a 5x3 bearing in mind it's late and I'm pooped :))

Are you serious thats bigger than there old cage :))... I'm trying to do piggie shopping I need loads of stuff... know anyone with good sales on?

Well if you are doing 3 grids wide by 5 long yep serious :(|)

nope but if you find any decent sales let me know hey have a look at equinecaninefeline hun I have a 10% discount you can use.

I used to have a 3X6 and people on here said that it was big enough for 5!

I used to have a 3X6 and people on here said that it was big enough for 5!

If it's 20 square foot its way big enough my last cage was 16 square foot... and 13 is recommended for 3 I think.

Wilma likes to run like crazy so she does appreciate the space plus I don't like 2 levels I can't see them :((

If it's 20 square foot its way big enough my last cage was 16 square foot... and 13 is recommended for 3 I think.

Wilma likes to run like crazy so she does appreciate the space plus I don't like 2 levels I can't see them :((

i like single floor cages too as piggies don't always like the stairs

That's loads of space they will love it! Will it be elevated away from the dog?

What kind of stuff do you need to buy?

I tried my new c&c with 2 raised bits, I didn't like it, they were always hiding and it was a mare to clean. So now I only have one raised part (the kitchen) and just extended the cage so it runs under my desk and though the desk legs lol

3 x 2' = 1 piggy
4 x 2' = 2 piggies
5 x 2' = 3 piggies and so on....

minimum.

My pairs of boars are all in bigger space than 4 x 2, for example, as they need it!

In fact most of my pairs are in 5 x 2 wherever possible.

Sounds great!

Sophie
x

That's loads of space they will love it! Will it be elevated away from the dog?

What kind of stuff do you need to buy?

I'm going to put a lid on them... but the dog won't be allowed in the piggies room! You can't trust them :(,

No, my dog was really interested in them when they first came here and isn't now but I still wouldn't trust her with them. Shame really as I'd love a huge open topped cage!

These seem very cheap and no matter what you order the max postage is 5 pound!
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/The-Rabbit-Hutch-Shop__W0QQ_armrsZ1
Guinea Pig/Rabbit beds RRP 13.99, they were in there store at 2.57 buy it now and 2.54 starting bid!

Whats the equivelent of 3x2, 4x2, 5x2 in cxage size if it isn't a C&C cage?
Mines going to be soon 18 square foot for three piggys, what is that in C&C (its going to be a two level cage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back