I cannot believe ZooPlus website lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yesterday I was on the Zooplus website looking at the indoor runs and on the 8 side Trixie run it said it was £10.99 so I thought i would get one as i wanted the extra panels to make mine bigger but when I went to the check-out it came up £13.99 so i emailed them asking why this is. This morning I got an answer that it is really £13.99. So i checked the website again and emailed them back saying well why is your website saying it is only £10.99. Within 2 mins from them getting my email and me checking back on the site there had changed there price back to £13.99 :)) :)) I have never known them work so quick :)).
I was never going to buy it from them anyway as after I emailed them last night I bought it on ebay for £8.45 so I had already got it cheaper.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha thats funny.
The other week I ordered a fitness game from Sainsburys as it said it was £17.99
within a few hours I got an email saying the price was incorrect so they cancelled the order and sent me a £10 voucher code.
Looking on other sites the game ranges from £70-£50 lol! No wonder they were quick to cancel it.

SInce then ive managed to get the game for £29.99 from play and received it yesterday x

MPG

Reaction score
Which run is this? Could you post a pic? Is it the one with the low sides, as i thought about possibly making a cage with it

Jacs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I haven't got any photos of it at the moment, but it you look on the Zooplus website it is the 8 side indoor Trixie run for small animals. It is not ideal to make a cage out of these as the sides are low, my piggies don't attempt to get over the sides but some piggies do and have escaped even hamsters have climbed over these so all animals using these need to be monitored.

I also have the 6-sided indoor run version aswell which the sides are slightly higher but not by much and even these I would not recommend as using for a cage, as I have known some piggies attempt to get over these aswell.

They good for what they are keeping the piggies in a contained space and letting them run about but I am at home a lot at the moment so I can supervise them in these with not much problem but if I was at work most of the day I would get much more secure run for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.