I can't believe I did it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I jogged SIX MILES, (9.6 kilometers) for PE class! I usually have a hard time with just 1 mile (1.6k) and yesterday I pulled a muscle on my ribs, ouch :( Most people in my class thought I wouldn't be able to do it, and told me just to not even try, but I did it! I'm so happy right now (and tired :)))

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks! MY teacher told the class that we could give up at any time. Most of them gave up after the first mile.

I'm so stiff and sore right now though. But, it's a good kind of hurt :)

ILoveGilbertTheGuineaPig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's amazing! I joined track and it begins on Monday. I'm doing long distance, so soon I'm going to be running 6 miles too! I love the soreness I get the next day as weird as it sounds 'cause I know I accomplished a lot :) Good job to you! I know how amazing it feels! x

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That's amazing! I joined track and it begins on Monday. I'm doing long distance, so soon I'm going to be running 6 miles too! I love the soreness I get the next day as weird as it sounds 'cause I know I accomplished a lot :) Good job to you! I know how amazing it feels! x

Wow, I'm not in track this year, but my cousin was and she ended up really good at it :) Good luck :)

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
i bow to you!
WOAHHHHH that's a huge effort :)

I can't jog or run as my leg still wont cope, but i walk about 6-8 klms 5 times a week and when we do a hilly walk you can really feel it in your legs, but yes it feels good :)

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well done, that's pretty impressive. Just the thought of jogging that far makes me feel tired!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i get shin splints too, even with the thought of running. Anyway, i cant run, it hurts my eyes! :red:))

Status
Not open for further replies.