• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I cant believe its a Wheek since coming back from Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
Oh dear me.. the time has just flown. All that waiting and anticipation etc of finally going away on holiday.

And here I am now, back at work, back to normal and wondering where it all went. :D ;D ;D ;D.

Still never mind only 50 wheeks till the next one. (Yes, I have booked next years already... ::))

Deb x

Did you have a lovely time? Any pics to make us "stay at homes" jealous :)

Barbara

We had a great holiday thanks, first one in 5 years. Went to Cyprus and it was nice and hot, sunny and quiet. It was just what we needed.

Sorry no pics, didnt take the camera. ;D as it was just a 'relaxing' holiday and we didnt do any sight seeing just idled around, ate loads and spent time round the pool, reading and snoozing. It was great.

Deb x

Deb said:
We had a great holiday thanks, first one in 5 years. Went to Cyprus and it was nice and hot, sunny and quiet. It was just what we needed.

Sorry no pics, didnt take the camera. ;D as it was just a 'relaxing' holiday and we didnt do any sight seeing just idled around, ate loads and spent time round the pool, reading and snoozing. It was great.

Deb x

Never been to Cyprus, but I have heard it is very beautiful.

Barbara

Hi Deb, glad you're back. I've missed you :)

Did you have a good time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back