• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Dont Even Know What To Say......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco&Luna

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

I don't think i've ever felt so enraged by a youtuber. I'm trying to find anything redeeming on her channel, but she doesn't do cage or vivarium tours and she always seems to be bringing these animals out of tiny containers. There's no way she can be looking after all these animals on her own?
Someone please tell me I'm missing something and have her situation all wrong, she cant be living with her mum and dad and have all these animals in her bedroom......she must have over 100 pets if you look through her videos......this is an animal collecter/hoarder, not a pet owner isnt it? I actually felt panic when I seen her channel...

She does have a lot of animals, doesn't she? I really hope they have enough space.

Me too :/ I hate that I worry so much about other peoples pets, lol :(

I am the same especially when they are very young. The squirrel will need a huge cage too.

I know :/ she doesnt have any videos of her housing, I kept looking to try make myself feel reassured, but there's none :( lol

You could always post a question? Then she may be able to reassure you.

I'm just never gunna totally avoid her channel. it just gives her more views & i'll just upset myself, lol.

I have seen this video a lot of times online. Clearly she does not know about animal care at all unless she has help.

She has exotics, which, to me dont look in bad condition. Most exotic owners know what there doing. If you look in the background of that video she has a class enclosure to the left of her. Its probably an exotic family to be honest. But then again do we know how old she actually is? I've been told i look 12 before but I'm 22?! so looks can be deceiving! However, I agree its concerning, but for all we know she could be a brilliant exotic keeper!

Read her info, she knows what shes doing....

"My name is Nikki, my main interest and expertise falls into the category of Reptiles, with years keeping a large range of reptiles, I also help out / work at a professional reptile store, my main job was to assist any beginner keepers, cleaning and feeding the animals. The shop constantly has over 300 snakes and other reptiles. Part of my experiences involve in neglected and abandoned small exotics rehabilitation, any abused, flawed reptiles and small exotics had been taken in, cured and tamed and resold into good homes. All my animals have been exposed to the best of quality, fed very regularly, tamed with loving attention, constant and common health checks, all healthy and fat.would like to reassure you all that I will only expose myself deeply into situations I believe that I know clearly and have had hands on experiences on before hand"

Read her info, she knows what shes doing....

"My name is Nikki, my main interest and expertise falls into the category of Reptiles, with years keeping a large range of reptiles, I also help out / work at a professional reptile store, my main job was to assist any beginner keepers, cleaning and feeding the animals. The shop constantly has over 300 snakes and other reptiles. Part of my experiences involve in neglected and abandoned small exotics rehabilitation, any abused, flawed reptiles and small exotics had been taken in, cured and tamed and resold into good homes. All my animals have been exposed to the best of quality, fed very regularly, tamed with loving attention, constant and common health checks, all healthy and fat.would like to reassure you all that I will only expose myself deeply into situations I believe that I know clearly and have had hands on experiences on before hand"
That is brilliant and very reassuring.

Reactions: A&T
:) Awwww, thank god! PHEW! Thank you. I feel so much better! I'm glad i asked here. I was pure upset, hahaha

Reactions: A&T
haha, yeah I think a lot of people give her stick for those videos because they dont know what she does if that makes sense?! At least its put her mind at ease now!

EDIT: I mean your mind hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back