• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I don't know which one to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Both shampoos are plenty for quite a few baths!

If in doubt and dealing with a specific problem, you can always email Chrissie at GG for advice. She is always very helpful!

Manuka and neem is very helpful if you are dealing with fungal issues. Posh and go is a more general shampoo specially designated for longhaired piggies.

A silly question: is Johnson's baby human shampoo suitable for the pigs? How different are guinea pig shampoos chemically? I know the label will say all sorts of things: how good it is for them and how it is specially made for the pigs, but really is it different at all? I found guinea pig shampoos very aromatic to say the least even to my nose, not talking about their sense of smell. Are these ones from GG scent-free?
How often do we need to bathe pigs: they are always clean and never smell?

i used Johnsons baby shampoo before, but this time i want to use this make as it is made with natural things and as very friendly shampoo for guinea pigs, but the shampoos you can buy in a shop can have harmful things i think, personally i would at gorgeous guineas. And i have a long haired piggy so i wash her every 4-6 months, and my other (short haired piggy) i wash as well even though she may not need it

hi hun, i use manuka and neem fo my long and short hair boys i think it is best to get that one *** it is good for skin and gentle for regular use. :)

i am going to order the posh and go shampoo thx for the help people:rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back