I GOT A JOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

The manager at the Pharamacy said i worked so well in my time there she has given me a job fridays 2-6! WOOOOOOP! lol and i work the summer when I'm nt at college YAY! its 4.65 a hour which works out to 75 a month ish and 900 a year ish! WOOOP! x

G

gothchick1515

Lol i think i need to start first hehe, i start the 12/13th whatever two weeks from today is :S x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy it - I worked in a Pharmacy for 3 yrs and enjoyed it. Well done on getting it :)

D

DebbieR

well done Verity. Congrats. You can stock up your piggie medicine chest now ;D

G

gothchick1515

Yeah i spotted the stypic pencils and metatone tonic while i was there will be buying some soon! and with 20% off its kaching!

Reaction score
Great news Verity ;D

You've wanted a job for ageeees ;D

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I'll be bugging you to buy me piggy meds at discount before you know it! I've spent over £100 in the Pharmacy in the last 3 months so you are a very useful person to know!

G

gothchick1515

lol yeah my friends been on about of gettin her cheap hair dye lol I'm in a predicament though in worried so much in using my mobile so ill post it later x

G

gothchick1515

THANKS EVERYONE X

Can anyone help me with this,

i start part time on friday the 14th but the week after that i have another placement to make up for lost hours. so i wont be able to work which is gna look really bad!

so this is what i plan to do, 1. Talk to my work experience lecturer tomoroow and see what she thinks i should do
2. Asl the lady at my placement if i can work mon-thurs both weeks and if she says no
3. ill ask my boss if i can work 4-6 every day during placement but if i do that i have to get two buses to get to work and would end up late!

ITS really really worrying me! i only need 30 extra hours so maybe i'll be allowed to work just mon-thurs cos that boosts my hours to 150ish

what do you all think? x

S

sedna

Congrats- and not bad for a summer job! Last year i ended up at the Spar for £3 an hour so you are very lucky! Well done ;)

Reaction score
I think you should follow your plan love. Your tutor may be able to help more.

Congrats again! Still got to wear that uniform! ;) ;)

G

gothchick1515

Yeah but Kelly i make it look HOT! LMAO! i went in today to hand my bank details in and I'm workin all day nxt week which works out at £50 9-6 which is well good considering i was living on £20 a week before! WOOOP! lol if i can do 9-6 all sumer ill be loaded! the first puchase will be a laptop! WOOOOP! lol then I'm savin 4 a car that may take a while though x

Status
Not open for further replies.