• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I hate this weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I Actually was woken by gaile force winds last night, everyday for the last 2 weeks I have been drenched and now I have a cold.

Boohoo!

Poor you :( feel better soon. I cant stand gale force winds especially when I have to do my horses as they both freak out

awww get well soon, have lots of piggie cuddles to cheer you up. I dont like windy rainy weather either and even though they are inside it seems to make the piggies mardy too.

i must be weird but i love gale force winds and heavy rain, but weather and the way mother nature works fascinates memalletheadmalletheadmallethead

i have to say i hate snowmallethead

I love being in bed and hearing it pouring with rain, it makes me feel cosy! :))

I agree...I hate winter...roll on Spring :)
I do love storms though (if I'm nice and safe inside) but haven't seen a proper one for ages. England doesn't have good storms :)), just drizzle and rain :(.

Hope you feel better soon :)

I hate this weather too, but its not been too bad lately. I really hope we dont have a horrible winter again. I always feel down and fed up when its like this too and last night leaving work when it was pitch black at 5.30 is horrible too. xx

I hate strong winds, they are so damaging :( I mean as I work right near the sea we get the gales straight of it, and it's not fun. I get so fed up with fighting against the wind and knowing I can never win, the weather is the one thing that is always going to be in control of us, it has the last laugh.

I hate strong winds, they are so damaging :( I mean as I work right near the sea we get the gales straight of it, and it's not fun. I get so fed up with fighting against the wind and knowing I can never win, the weather is the one thing that is always going to be in control of us, it has the last laugh.

OOh I love the autumn winter weather, just not keen when it chucks it down and I get drenched.
Would rather be out in the snow than hot weather (I know I'm weird)

What do you know! Raining again it would be lovely to get home dry one day very soon!

Blah...

i must be weird but i love gale force winds and heavy rain, but weather and the way mother nature works fascinates memalletheadmalletheadmallethead

i have to say i hate snowmallethead

Me too Claire, I love strong winds and rain as well. We have really heavy rain and hail today when I was out at lunch time. People were cowering in doorways as though they had never seen rain before.:)) I love the snow but hate driving in it..

I don't mind bad weather in general but not a huge fan of having to go to work in it!

I just get a bit fed up with the strong winds as I work next to the coast pmsl I nearly get hit on the head by a door the other day

I just get a bit fed up with the strong winds as I work next to the coast pmsl I nearly get hit on the head by a door the other day

my god we had terrible rain in the middle of the night, I got out of bed to have a look and couldnt believe my eyes.
But this morning you wouldnt of even thought it had rained all night lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back