• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Hate Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloriousGuineaGirl

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I was interviewed for a Senior post In neurorehabilitation on Monday.

I'm still waiting to hear.... It's killing me.

It went well and I guess no news is good news right? Haha

Oooh best of luck with the verdict! Sure you did great.

I hate waiting too. I hate waiting for my uni results, but then once they're with me I don't want to look!

When our results come in I lock myself in my room and mentally prep myself for looking at them haha!

Last time I was so shocked I ran downstairs screaming with joy! Haha! Mum thought the house was on fire or something. :P

Really hope you get the news you want. X

I haven't heard yet! It's been 4 days. I rang HR and they said " don't think they have made a decision yet, keep checking your emails...".

Well...whatever happened to a good old fashioned telephone call?

Then I am wondering does she mean my works email...if so and they have emailed me there then I can check at work tomorrow.

The deputy manager next door interviewed me and is in tomo..Maybe a possibility...

Otherwise it will be Monday I guess!

I haven't heard yet! It's been 4 days. I rang HR and they said " don't think they have made a decision yet, keep checking your emails...".

Well...whatever happened to a good old fashioned telephone call?

Then I am wondering does she mean my works email...if so and they have emailed me there then I can check at work tomorrow.

The deputy manager next door interviewed me and is in tomo..Maybe a possibility...

Otherwise it will be Monday I guess!

Let us know after you have checked your emails tomorrow.

I hope this doesn't stop you sleeping tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back