• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

i have a guest for 2 mths very poorly! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWW - poor boy! I hope that he has turned the corner and will pick up as soon as he starts feeling better!

last week!
DSC02838.jpg

Today!
DSC02895.jpg

that looks a lot better. how is he doing? he looks sooooooooooooo gorgeous. i hate what people do to animals. it's so unfair that they get away with mistreating them.

sending lots of healing vibes xx x>>

I had a sow that came in with mites and a fungal infection ....and she was pregnant! She used to jump, buck and squeak like mad and scratch herself to bits from irritation. The thing that cured her was Nizoral shampoo.You can buy it from most chemists. About £8 a bottle but it was well worth the expence. I think I only bathed her a couple of times. Hope this helps. x

that looks a lot better. how is he doing? he looks sooooooooooooo gorgeous. i hate what people do to animals. it's so unfair that they get away with mistreating them.

sending lots of healing vibes xx x>>

he is doing a lot better now that he cant scratch hisself, he even had a little wheek for the first time tonight for some veg, where as before he was just running around biting and scratch himself and crying in pain and fitting...

where now he is letting me pick him up with out teeth chattering at me rolleyes

have to say ive never heard a guinea pig teeth chatter sooo loudrolleyes :))

at the mo he is wheeking at a teddy i have put in with him which has been in with my sows oh and:)) eating some rocket.

his eating is fab he never stops, I'm just hoping now he is more settled he will gain some weight as he is very thin, its like skin streched over bone:( poor little thing...

that stupid owner hasnt contacted me.grrrr

oh well to her he is now dead!

and I'm thinking of contacting the RSPCA regarding the sow she has as i keep thinking about her and wondering how she is!

I would definatly do that Claire,going on the state of this one you are caring for.She is obviously not bothered,or she would have been in touch.

Aww, I've only just caught up with this thread as I haven't been on for a few days. Glad he's perking up now, wishing the little man all the best. His owner obviously doesn't care all that much if she hasn't bothered to contact you. If that were my pig I'd be on the phone every day! Keep up the good work Claire :) You've done a great job so far.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this little one - it's a bit sad that the forum members are more concerned with his progress than his owner. Out of sight, out of mind - doesn't bode well for the little girl though. :-(

Suzy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back