I have the best most perfect man in the whole world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracyxx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There has been a piggy, a little girl, in the PaH adoption centre since around last September/October. Her name is Marge and she has a very sad face with big eyes. Everytime my boyfriend and I go in there for our pig food we have looked at her and I hoped someone would have her for Christmas but she didn't, this little piggy spent Christmas day alone. Well yesterday my boyfriend not only cleaned out all my cages, he tidied the shed, sorted the waste and then went shopping for me this morning and called at PaH to get the pig food. Imagine my surprise when he came home carrying a brown pet carrier! He has brought Marge home for me xx>>> She was handed in because she was pregnant and has since had 5 babies :o She is now settled here with Woody, Daphne and Betty and seems really happy and relaxed, but she's skittish when handled. I really do have a wonderful boyfriend, he did it just to make me happy. I'm such a lucky girl! x)x)x)xoxoxoxoxoxo

janew

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ah bless, that's really sweet of him.

Mine almost did that when we lost 2 of our boys - he bottled out though because he couldn't choose between them!

For all their faults they're not bad at heart!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
What a wonderful gesture! I am sure your new girl will have no reason to ever have sad eyes again!

Can you get him to chat with my hubby, PLEASE? :))

kedwards

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Amazing! Brought tears to my eyes and I am so thrilled for Marge too! I read the original post out loud to my husband who's reaction was, 'don't expect me to ever do that.' Charming. Glad the little one has settled in well. Kate x

Reaction score
wish my OH would do something like that i have never even got flowers so very unlikely that he would get any kind of furry pet

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Amazing! Brought tears to my eyes and I am so thrilled for Marge too! I read the original post out loud to my husband who's reaction was, 'don't expect me to ever do that.' Charming. Glad the little one has settled in well. Kate x

That's so kind of your boyfriend:))

*Kedwards lol, perhaps my hubby has a secret brother:)) because that's what he would say to me he is totally anti piggie:a19: unfortunately

hellsbells82

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
wish my OH would do something like that i have never even got flowers so very unlikely that he would get any kind of furry pet

mine moans if I ask him to get milk from the shop, so no chance!

What a lovely bloke you have.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww how sweet and a lovely suprise! x) Can't wait for pigtures :))

nutmeg

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oo how lovely, and I think the name Marge is great. My OH would do something like that, but he never goes into pets at home. x

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oo how lovely, and I think the name Marge is great. x

me too but don't tell my neighbour.... she's called Marge:)) and doesn't like animals....mallethead

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Such a lovely happy story, your happy, Marge is happy, and boyfriend is happy cos he's made you both happy.

Now make us happy with Pigtures (when Marge is happy to do so of course) :))

I love happy stories before bed time - Thank you for sharing. :)p

Status
Not open for further replies.