i here by give the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
no joke. That's it i'm done with everything. I'm just to go to bed, and just maybe I wont wake up. Who the hell do people think they are reporting me because of a situation they have no idea about.

It is absoloutely NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS whether I keep or rehome my animals, and how dare you judge me for that.

What had I ever done to you? Yeah, you... any of you. Tell me... right now. What I did wrong to make you judge me. I never judge you, not a single one of you. Not ever. But it's okay for everyone else to treat me like **** BECAUSE i'M SO SOFT i JUST TAKE IT.

Well that's it, happy? THis was the last thing the last thing I could deal wiht.

bye Take care

(oh yeah it's your fault, all of you on here who reported me, congrats. You broke me. )

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
no joke. That's it i'm done with everything. I'm just to go to bed, and just maybe I wont wake up. Who the hell do people think they are reporting me because of a situation they have no idea about.

It is absoloutely NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS whether I keep or rehome my animals, and how dare you judge me for that.

What had I ever done to you? Yeah, you... any of you. Tell me... right now. What I did wrong to make you judge me. I never judge you, not a single one of you. Not ever. But it's okay for everyone else to treat me like **** BECAUSE i'M SO SOFT i JUST TAKE IT.

Well that's it, happy? THis was the last thing the last thing I could deal wiht.

bye Take care

(oh yeah it's your fault, all of you on here who reported me, congrats. You broke me. )

What has happened? I haven't really been here much, but ((hugs)) to you xx

Reaction score
I got banned from a forum, apparently because of some members who are on here too :) So I thought I might ACTUALLY be able to explain my reasons on here, being as they banned me without a question or a chance to explain.

The reason I got two baby carrier pigs and then had to rehome them was because of the reasons I explained in my post. I didnt' know that was going to happen, you really think of all the people in the world, I would want a pig to make money or a certain kind of pig with?

Yes, I am forward. I say I love you to lots of peopel because I do love them lots, once I form a bond - which can happen super quick - I am a loyal friend. I give out thirty thousand chances, and even then I give you a last chance. You can hurt me, I'm like a frecking squishy ball, I always come back.

But It seems I'm just not good enought be some people's friends, or co exiestants. So fine.

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hope your ok hun. you sound like a lovely person and most people on here know it.

Some people just seem to have this traight in life to make other peoples lives hell.

Xx

Reaction score
I guess, it just hurts because I don't think i've been anything but super nice to everyone :( I don't understand why people always seem to pick on me? I'm not saying i'm the only person in the whole world, but it just bugs me x

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hey lex people who are willing to go this far to get to you dont have lives worth living and more importantly arent worth getting upset about. at the end of the day we can see how much you care about your pigs by how upset you get when you got told to re home them as a responsible piggie owner you now know many potential caring homes anyway beside who needs people when pigs love you unconditionally :) (pig hugs)

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Some people are just plain mean. It was very wrong of them to judge you like that.

I hope you're okay lexy, you seem like a nice person to me, and care a lot about your piggies.

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey - its bound to hurt when you are being accused of something unfairly and treated badly - try to put it behind you - I know easier said than done do but try not to let it bring you down
Hugs
x

Reaction score
It's kinda sickening and annoying to know those people who reported you are right here on this forum, too.

I hope you're proud of yourself, whoever did this. You ended up banning a really lovely person. Congratulations!

You're a really lovely person, Lexybee. :) You even offered to keep Arnie for me temporarily at one point so I could get some things sorted out, which I'll always be so grateful for the offer - that doesn't sound like someone who needs to get banned?

I'm sorry, but their reason for banning you is **** poor. They should be ashamed.

Sorry if I sound horrible right now, but things like this annoy me so much! XD

I hope you're okay. :( <3~ xx *huggles*

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope you feel a bit better today some people have nothing better to do with there time and can only see one side of everything.

Hugsxxx

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Lexy don't let the minority spoil it for you (((hugs))) hope you're feeling better today

Reaction score
hi

I dont know you personally but when i read your thread about having to rehome you piggys i was so upset for you as you just come across as so nice and love your animals and it wasnt even your fault, but when you said you could keep them i was sooooo happy if i was a piggy i would have been popcorning for you!! :)) :))

Now dont let them upset you some people in life are pathetic and not worth the hassle. You seem lovely dont let them get you down your worth more than that

Hope i haven't overstep my mark but hate it when nice people get trodden on be strong and know your animals love you and your always doing your best for them x

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, you're really too nice to me. I'm not that nice a person and if I was then surely people would treat me better?

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just read this thread Lexy and am shocked at the way you have been treated. Although I don't know you personally you seem like a lovely and caring person who loves their animals. Try not to let this get you down and believe in yourself and know the majority of people see you as the lovely person you are. Sending hugs your way x

Reaction score
I was then surely people would treat me better?

You have to stop thinking like this and letting things affect you so much.

As much as I love coming on forums you have to remember that the internet is not real life. As strange as that seems, especially coming from someone that spends almost every day using it.

I used to worry too much about what people thought of me, but after so long you just think f**k it, it's my life and if other people can't deal with that then they aren't worth knowing or caring about.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I treat you nice lovey! I even asked you to be my valentine ;):(|).
Just ignore those people that try to make you miserable and get on with your life with those that love you for who you are (something they obviously can't).
BIG HUGS! LOVE YOU! xoxo

Reaction score
You're really whole heartedly right, but I just can't. I don't know why I keep letting things like this get to me, I'm just...not meant to live in this world the way it is. I'm some sort of weirdo alien. I guess. x

Status
Not open for further replies.