• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I hope youre having a great time over the rainbow bridge my beautiful baby girl

Sarah-sore

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Last Sunday my beautiful baby Callie finally lost her life long battle with uterus and reproductive organ issues. A few years ago she was diagonsed with ovarian cysts, then about 5 months ago she was diagonsed wirh a slow growing fiberus mass on her uterus. I tried to get to her to a vet on Monday but everyone was full and no one could see her. I hope to god she wasnt in pain at the end. Or scared. She had a lot of blood coming out of her behind(I'm assuming this was the mass growing.) It was just an hour before she was supposed to go to the vets that i found her on her side, unresponsive. You had just turned 5. November was your birth month and Feburary was the month i brought you home. I miss you so much Callie and i love you so so much. This is one of the hardest losses ive ever felt. my moms dog, the dog that i grew up with for 14 years passed away a month ag and that makes this all the worse. I hope you and Charlie are having so much fun together playing in heaven because you never could down here. Wed always let him sniffand lick you. Do you remember how hed try to follow you around at floor time while you walked around squeaking? I hope youre tormenting your sisters and putting the run on them all up there Because i didnt let you do that for long down here. I hope to god youre in no more pain up there. I'm so sorry i couldnt get you the help you needed at the end and I'm sure you were in a lot of pain and i am so so so sorrry i couldnt save you this time. Words cant explain how sorry i am that i couldnt take your pain away. I would do anything to see you popcorn and painfree just one more time. I love and miss you so much Callie. Words cant even describe. I know youre in a better place but i wish you were here with me still. I miss and love you everyday princess.20170704_163413.jpgCollage 2017-05-12 16_38_16 (1).jpg20170821_140224.jpgavatar_1480347834580.jpg

Hey, I am sorry. Please have a big virtual hug.

I will say to you what someone once told me when we lost our one of our girls in awful circumstances - We can't choose how the final moments of a life will end, the final moments of a life do not define that life, what defines the life is the love in it and the love you had for Callie is so plain to see in your words above. She was love so very much and had an amazing life.

You did ALL you could, you couldn't have done anymore. I would imagine her body and organs would be shutting down and she would have been in shock, she wouldn't have felt pain. Please don't torture yourself about this, I know it is hard. Grief is a vile emotion to ever go through and it comes with unreasonable guilt. You couldn't have done anymore and you shared such love with Callie. In time the pain will fade and you will remember happier times. I am so sorry

Sleep well beautiful girl

RIP Callie
x x

What a lovely tribute to your gorgeous girl. Sorry for the loss of your beloved piggy.
RIP little lady.

Sending hugs, she was beautiful and is having a truly amazing time over the rainbow bridge

Hey, I am sorry. Please have a big virtual hug.

I will say to you what someone once told me when we lost our one of our girls in awful circumstances - We can't choose how the final moments of a life will end, the final moments of a life do not define that life, what defines the life is the love in it and the love you had for Callie is so plain to see in your words above. She was love so very much and had an amazing life.

You did ALL you could, you couldn't have done anymore. I would imagine her body and organs would be shutting down and she would have been in shock, she wouldn't have felt pain. Please don't torture yourself about this, I know it is hard. Grief is a vile emotion to ever go through and it comes with unreasonable guilt. You couldn't have done anymore and you shared such love with Callie. In time the pain will fade and you will remember happier times. I am so sorry

Sleep well beautiful girl

RIP Callie
x x
Thank you so much. thank you all so much.

What you said really touched me Billy. I really hope she wasnt in pain and ill try my best to remember the good times. I'm sure everyone says this but she really was a special pig. I miss her dearly but i am so glad shes no longer in pain. I just wish piggies had longer life spans

What a truly lovely tribute to a very special piggy. She is out of pain now, in her prime, popcorning and playing zoomies with friends old and new. She has all her favourite food and she loves you very much.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the fact that she was happy with you, and knew she was loved ❤️

Such a beautiful tribute. I’m so sorry that you lost your sweet girl. Popcorn free Callie.

Back