I love it when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
... I put on a coat I haven't worn for ages and find a fiver in one pocket and some coins in the other! Kertching!:laluot_05:

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
no, it's in my wallet... but I must say it happens a lot cos I don't pay attention to where I put my change!

Alicia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love it when that happens :) I went into the guinea-pig shed once and found a £10 note on the floor, it must have fallen out my pocket when I went to feed the guinea-pigs, but Barry had chewed the edge of it :))

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
yay thats brill I found £6 and my nectar card in my coats inside pocket the other day... been searching for my nectar card for about a month and wear the coat everyday... still managed to make my day though hehe

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww wowie, i love it when that happens :)) I donated all my old handbags to charity last year, but before hand checked the pocked and found fifteen pounds in change :))

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Same here - mostly snotty tissues, gloves and only the occasional pound coin for trolleys...

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha I once went to look in an old purse of mine and found £70 stuffed in it. Then I remembered I put it in there on a holiday as didnt spend as much as thought I would but totally forgot about it for weeks lol x

Reaction score
I was sorting through a load of receipts the other day my hubby had put on one side.I found £10 wrapped in one,it was obviously change from something he had bought.needless to say it was from about a month ago,so i gathered he hadn't noticed,so I claimed it.:))

RabbitFan

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When I went on holiday, I used to take quite a bit of cash and I would hide it in various places so there was less chance of it all being stolen. The only trouble was I could never remember where I'd put it. I would open a map book and find a small wad of notes. A month or so after coming back from America I found a hundred dollar note! Doh! mallethead

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I won't ask about the bra :red :(|)

Finding lost money in pockets doesn't often happen to me (although I did once find £10 in a hidey-pocket in my car!) it's usually the other way round.. I'm sure I had £5 in here... nope.. gone! :))

Reaction score
So's mine at a 38ff. God knows where its gone.
Some of my stepdaughters washing went missing as well. And twice when hubs popped dinner in the slow cooker its been switched off at the wall.My eldest son reakons its the guinea pigs. When we arnt watching they turn into g-force and go about moving things and turning things off.
But the bra situation is really annoying me now. Its well comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.