• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Love My Hamster A Lot Apparently!

TheLottiediarys

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A few weeks ago we rescued a hamster from pretty bad conditions,
Her name is Daenerys.

Last night I got a little tipsy,
My boyfriend found me laying down in front of Daenerys cage,
Apparently I was crying, saying how much I loved her, that she was cute and had 'ear mustache's'

So that was a little embarrassing to hear about this morning!

I hope I'm not the only one who gets emotional about their animals in those situations!

My boyfriend was being evil one night when we had a drink and was joking around saying we were gonna have to get rid of them and I burst into tears and told him to leave lmao he was only joking tho lol

believe me: this was my exact thought and I was searching on the dictionary how to express it in english!
I'll bet it took you a while to work out what 'Dangleberries' meant :))

Step away from that bottle of wine dear! :))

Why on earth should she do that? What a very silly idea @Tim! She should maybe drink slightly less so she doesn't quite get in the same state again but where's the fun in that? There isn't any is there @TheLottiediarys? Its good that you love your hamster!:love: nothing wrong in that!

Why on earth should she do that? What a very silly idea @Tim! She should maybe drink slightly less so she doesn't quite get in the same state again but where's the fun in that? There isn't any is there @TheLottiediarys? Its good that you love your hamster!:love: nothing wrong in that!
True, more fun for everyone else :))
Pass that girl the wine barrel! :lol!::beer:

Back