I love you grandpa!

• Thread starter Thread starter cutecavy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

My whole family are really close and this is so heartbreaking for me. :'(

My grandpa passed away this morning, while I was at school. He had died of heart faliure and double nemonia (sp?) in both lungs. His body was filling up with fluids and no matter what they did, it would come back. About a week ago he lost his ability to communicate. He could hear but not speak however sometimes he would say random things. Apparently, he said to one of the nurses "let me die" two days ago but my dad and grandma don't quite believe that. He had been in the hospital for 2 months and it all started just a couple days before Christmas (when we were in America) and he stoped breathing in the middle of the night and was rushed to the hospital. Then he came back on Christmas Eve and was getting better - then we had to leave and go back to England and the day we left, he went back to the hospital for he couldn't breath again.

Also about 3 years ago he had a heart attack and recovered, ever since he has had heart problems.

He was the sweetest, funniest, grandpa ever and I love him so much.. and miss him. :( :'( My poor grandma and dad are just so upset, so is my whole family!

You see, my grandma is coming to England to live with us now probably, she gets lonely and wants to be with her family.

We are going to America for the funeral tommorow and I will be back on tuesday. :'(

Oh I am so, so so, sorry.. I really feel for you love..

Sending you gigantic hugs! PM me if you want chat, am here for you..

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. Grandpa's are indeed very special people. He will remain forever in your heart.

Take care. Thinking of you
xx

I'm so sorry to hear your grandpa has passed, i know how you feel my grandad passed away 2 years ago this may and that was a shock cause i had spent the morning with him and he was absolutely fine, helped me with my garden the next day my mum come round to tell me he passed away in his sleep. the thing what made it even harder is that i was due to have my daughter, which she came the day after his funeral.

So sorry to hear about your grandpa, my grandad died when i was very young but i lost my nan last year i no how much it hurts. hope your smiling again soon :(

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I just can't believe he is actually gone :'( I wrote something to say at his funeral and loads of people will be there. At least I know he is watching over me right now, I know he is close. :'(

Wiggy said:
Thank you all so much for your kind words. I just can't believe he is actually gone :'( I wrote something to say at his funeral and loads of people will be there. At least I know he is watching over me right now, I know he is close. :'(

It'll take some time love.. He'll always be with you, never forget that

he will be there for you all the time, mine was there for me when i had my daughter he was looking after me, making sure it wasnt too painful. i do feel he is here with me, and i believe i will see him again.

Me too Kelly. Thanks to both Kelly's for what you said. At least he isn't suffering anymore.. :-[

I'm so sorry Livie,
I lost my parents 3 yrs ago, 11 days apart. We had a double funeral the next week. And with time you will feel better, I promise. Even tho at the moment it feels like your world will never be the same again. Just remember all the good times you shared, and know that your Grandpa is still with you.
Please feel free to email PM or MSN me any time you need to talk
Lots of love and hugs,
Bev x x

I am so so sorry. There is nothing I can say to help, but big hugs are coming your way from me, and little soft kisses from Riffy, Dr and Scarby. As the others said please email me if you would like to. I am on the computer a lot.

Loads of love,
Lucinda, Riffy, Dr and Scarby
x

I hope the funeral went well (as well as funerals can go!) and as I said in my PM the last night you were here before going America you can talk to me at anytime!

so very sorry Livie, I still miss my grandparents every day and they died in 1988 and 1990, it never goes away just gets easier to cope with and my memorys always cheer me up when I feel down, God bless

I'm sorry Michelle! :( Thanks everyone, the funeral is on Monday and I am in America now. I have a little bit of time to chat on the forum now ;)

Thank you all very much. Just got back from the funeral. I said a short speech and so did my little sister and my oldest brother carried the casket out into the truck with other family members. It was a lovely funeral, very sad though :'(

I'm sorry for your loss Wiggy, I've lost my grandad and dad..so I understand how you feel.

I haven't been around for a while and have only just read your post Wiggy. I am so sorry that you lost your Grandpa :'( (((((((((((((( HUGE COMFORTING HUGS )))))))))))))) to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back