i may be ill but someone just made me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

having an extension on my house and i just got a rough quote for what i want done which is a kitchen bathroom and bedrrom and utilitie room and they told me £15-18,000 which is good as i have £30,000 and all i want them to do is to build it as me and my partner can fit the kitchen and do most of it.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Hey that's great! Just think what you could with all the money left over! ;)

K

kellyspiggies

i know that i probably end up spending it on the house as i want a combination shower in my bathroom, it is £1500 it is a sauna steam room and power shower in one, how cool is that my own relaxation room and i thought that was quite cheap for that also got to buy a kitchen and all furniture to go in the extension so I'm sure i will be able to spend the rest, cant see that being a problem anyway lol

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Oh cool, a sauna/steam room!?!? ;) Spending that kinda money on the house can be so easily done!

I'm just waiting for my Lotto win so I can buy a farm! ;D

K

kellyspiggies

i will be buying me mansion when i win the lotto, hopefully next week, villa in spain, keep on dreaming

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL oh yeah and that lot too..! :)

Have won small amounts, twice in the last 3 weeks (week 1, wk3) that we started.. on the thunderball... waiting for that big one!

Status
Not open for further replies.