I need chocolate (and a good rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenni75

Its one of those days - I was faced with a huge spider this morning between me and the front door so missed my train, its raining so I look like a poodle (and not a good one at that!), my weekly weigh in revealed that somehow I've gained 2lb, I had a severe lack of sleep last night and my so called team leader keeps passing work onto me even though I'm up to my eyeballs in my own work and off for one week from the end of today (obviously I have time to post on here though!

I desperately need chocolate! :(

Reaction score
Noooo don't resort to the chocolate, resisi it if you can ?

Don't panic about the 2lb that can be water related ie: time of the month or even if you ate or drank a bit later in the day prior to weigh in that can affect it to.

If you do resort to the choc choose something small like buttons or a finger of fudge or a 2 bar kit kat ;)

J

Jenni75

I'm afraid I gave in and have a lovely bounty sitting on my desk staring at me :) That will be a couple more stomach crunches tonight to get rid of it.....

TL has decided to lay off me for the moment though - thank god - I was about ready to pummel her! But just keep thinking that in one month, I won't be here! I got a job in a different dept and so she'll have to do her own work from then - and of course I'll be watching to see her fall apart (so mean!). Revenge is sweet..... >:D

D

DebbieR

That's great that you got another job and in the same company so you can see her fall apart. That's fab! ;D

J

Jenni75

Isn't it?! And people know its because of her that I've decided to move on - admittedly only down the corner but still, away from her! I'm so happy! :) :) :)

No more IBS flare ups for me because of her!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
excellent news!

*whisper* may I suggest instead of chocolate you have a piece of cheese or meat :) :) :)

P

princessguinea

Lord knows I need some sweet dark goodness!
this diet is killing me! :'( :'( :'(

S

snugglypig

If you are a choc person and on a diet a great tip is too cut a mars bar or anything you like into small sliced chunks put them onto a flat tray and freeze them,

take out a piece when needed and suck takes a while to suck down and makes you feel like you have eaten some

karen

Reaction score
snugglypig said:
If you are a choc person and on a diet a great tip is too cut a mars bar or anything you like into small sliced chunks put them onto a flat tray and freeze them,

take out a piece when needed and suck takes a while to suck down and makes you feel like you have eaten some

karen

years ago hubby got hold of a box of 48 mars bars going cheap, we decieded to freeze them all so we would'nt pig out that worked fine but I have never ever eaten a mars bar since then, I went off of them and despite being a chocoholic I never ever eat them wierd ,

J

Jenni75

I'm back :) - just been in France for a week with my best friend, came back yesterday and already missing the relaxed feeling and having a good chat with her! But - and this is pretty amazing - I gained less than a lb whilst there! I usually gain anything up to 7lb when I go to France! Its the bread.....

Can't stand mars bars either - I'm such a chocoholic sometimes (I've managed to wean myself off 4 bars a day to one a week if needed) but I really can't stand anything with caramel in it. Prefer the dark - lovely and rich and you don't have to eat too much to be satisfied.

Good idea Lucinda except I'm not much of a meat person and have a lactose intolerance so cheese is ok every couple of weeks or so but generally I stay away from it unless in France. Today I'm munching on a delicious rice cake (note the sarcasm!) ;)

Reaction score
I'm terrible with having choc... I'm fed up at the moment cause i've come back from my hols and decided I wanna live over in the US. Its raining here and I have work tomorrow and I dont wanna go :( boo hoo...

Chocolate is your friend.... ;D

Txxx

J

Jenni75

Aw poor you........I wanted to move to France to be with my friend too so we must have the holiday blues!

I love that chocolate bar, can't remember what it's called now, but on the back it say ' you want me, you need me, you deserve me' - I have no guilt whatsoever eating that when I'm reading it!

Anyway, it's a known fact, chocolate is good for your health (or should that be good for your partners health?!) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.